X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TM Glock 26 Springer

Just bought this so i thought I'd do a little review for you guys:

Opening / Contents:

Turned up in a little box, I knew the G26's are small but Jesus.

Unwrapped the wrapping and was met with this:

It also had a nice little flip lid:

Inside is: The pistol, 1x Magazine (18 rounds), 3 targets, a small bag of shit plastic BB's, and Japanese instructions:

I Must say this thing is light (it should be since its made of plastic), but it feels well put together. There's the proper trades on the side and from a distance doesn't look too bad. But once you get close you can see the seams and mould lines of the plastic.

The magazine is tiny, and will probably end up being lost. But fear not, replacement magazines are £2.99.

None of the buttons or switches work, they're all for show. To remove the magazine you simply pull it from the bottom (don't worry, when inserted in the pistol it sits nice and snug).

Performance:

I wasn't expecting much for £15 to be fair, but I was pleasantly surprised. It has a nice trigger action and you can double tap as quick as any GBB.

It shoots at 149 FPS over 5 shots with .2's. I've found that this thing prefers .25s as they fly straighter due to the fixed hop (with .2's there is slight overhop).

The range is as the box states: around 15 metre's. Which to be honest is sorted if your room clearing ect. This isn't something I would use at a Woodland site, due to the short range.

Overall:

I'd really recommend this to everyone. For £15 its a sweet little back up weapon. It can be stowed in near enough any pocket comfortably, so is ideal for a fast, last resort weapon.

Performance: 3/5
    Looks: 3/5
    Affordability: 5/5

Re: TM Glock 26 Springer

i take it you rack the slide after each shot to set the spring? The double tap comment has thrown me a little thats all lol.

*EDIT* just checked it out on an asian hobby site and it says its auto spring cocking, how the hell does that work??????
    Last edited by crimeblitz; 29 September, 2012, 14:59.

Comment

Originally posted by crimeblitz View Post
      i take it you rack the slide after each shot to set the spring? The double tap comment has thrown me a little thats all lol.

*EDIT* just checked it out on an asian hobby site and it says its auto spring cocking, how the hell does that work??????
      It just pulls a weak spring back with the trigger, and releases when it reaches the back of the gun. That's why it's only 50 FPS or so.

Comment

Been thinking about getting one of these for a while as a simple backup (i have designs on a KSC G26 if i like it enough) - did you get it in the UK?
        Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

Originally posted by dave38x View Post
          Been thinking about getting one of these for a while as a simple backup (i have designs on a KSC G26 if i like it enough) - did you get it in the UK?
          You can get them in the UK for £15. Note that you can't skirmish with these. Not even backyard battles.

Comment

Originally posted by Apurturesci View Post
            Note that you can't skirmish with these. Not even backyard battles.
            I managed fine with mine...

Got more kills in a skirmish than I would with my normal GBB...

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Price View Post
              I managed fine with mine...

Got more kills in a skirmish than I would with my normal GBB...
              How? Mine crono'd at 50 FPS which you can hardly feel on bare skin past 2 metres.

Comment

How? Mine crono'd at 50 FPS which you can hardly feel on bare skin past 2 metres.
                Sounds like you had a dicky unit...

as above mine was chrono'd at just shy of 150 fps.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Price View Post
                  Sounds like you had a dicky unit...

as above mine was chrono'd at just shy of 150 fps.
                  Was that with .12s? I have the G26 and PPK and both shot below 90 FPS with a .2g. Maybe it's more usable with .12s.

Comment

Was that with .12s? I have the G26 and PPK and both shot below 90 FPS with a .2g. Maybe it's more usable with .12s.
                    Possibly, i'm not sure.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Pricey You wanna know? Ask me... Find out more about Pricey
                    Working...
                    X