KJ Works GBLK P229

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: KJ Works GBLK P229

I'm loving the idea of a P226 but im holding out for a TM one. Fancy the KJW one but heard their mags leak therefore I think ill go TM
    Upcoming Games:
    None

Armoury: G&G GR15 Raider-L, KJW P226, Cybergun M3, TM MP5 (x2)
    Gear: British MTP, Warrior Assault Systems RICAS, Magnum Elite II Boots

Comment

Originally posted by Mickydoos View Post
      I'm loving the idea of a P226 but im holding out for a TM one. Fancy the KJW one but heard their mags leak therefore I think ill go TM
      I've had two of both the 226 and 229. All in, probably around 10 mags.

I've only had two leak and that was my fault as I left them empty by mistake. Normally I can leave KJW mags for months at a time and there's still all the gas in them. BUT, the biggest thing I like about KJW is the way they'll spare parts direct to end users if you have a problem. When I needed mag o-rings, I bought them direct from the factory and got a bag with half a dozen in for $5 posted.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Caveira View Post
        I've had two of both the 226 and 229. All in, probably around 10 mags.

I've only had two leak and that was my fault as I left them empty by mistake. Normally I can leave KJW mags for months at a time and there's still all the gas in them. BUT, the biggest thing I like about KJW is the way they'll spare parts direct to end users if you have a problem. When I needed mag o-rings, I bought them direct from the factory and got a bag with half a dozen in for $5 posted.
        Ah that's cool. I might get the KJW one afterall, I'm bored of waiting for shops to get TM stock lol
        Upcoming Games:
        None

Armoury: G&G GR15 Raider-L, KJW P226, Cybergun M3, TM MP5 (x2)
        Gear: British MTP, Warrior Assault Systems RICAS, Magnum Elite II Boots

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Monster Airsofter Hi, Im Jed and Airsoft is a big part of my life, Everywere you look in my home you will find items to show it. Gun hanging on my wall, BBs spread all over the house and bits of dpm here there and everywhere. I'd prefer mil sim but any airsoft is good airsoft, ive only tried Ground Zero and Challenge leisure but will try others like Tier 1, The Sandpit, Ambush and Combat South. Find out more about Monster Airsofter
        Working...
        X