Western Arms Wilson Combat Professional

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Western Arms Wilson Combat Professional

So as we know Western Arms pistols are what we call the gucci pistols some people dont think that but the majority do.

Out of the box the gun is FULL metal except from the fake wooden grips which are interchangeable, the barrel is metal, trigger and working parts also.

The gun fires around 250 to 290 on 134a gas according to poor man's chrono using .20 gram bb's, the gun however loves to eat .30 gram blaster BB's, they fly far and true but do dip downwards after a while this could be because of my hop up settings.

The external looks of the gun, well its beautiful that's it, its amazingly realistic and is lovely to hold.

The magazine of the gun holds around 15 BB's while other magazines you can buy will hold 25, the gas chamber inside the magazine however will shoot off around 30 bb's.

The blowback of the gun is clean crisp and is a joy to shoot, the gun is loud and makes a nice metal clanging sound when firing.

The bottom of the gun has a Rail adapter for you to put a 20mm rail on the bottom of the gun.

Overall i love this pistol, i will not skirmish it due to the fact its too loud for snipers and its too lovely to get dints and scratches on and the magazines cost a bomb at £35 a pop due to rarity.

Overall

Looks 10/10
    Performance 9/10
    Reliability using the correct gas of course 9/10
    Cost effective.. no 3/10 due to magazines

Skirmishable OH YES! if you have the money to buy the magazines but lovely show piece and to play around with in the garden.

My first Review guys.

Cheers

Re: Western Arms Wilson Combat Professional

gud review. lovely pistol

Comment

Re: Western Arms Wilson Combat Professional

No WA pistol is full metal out of the box. They are made from 'heavyweight plastic', which is plastic mixed with metal dust.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MiniSnipa Adam Purcell, 17, Student, Brockenhurst College Studying Uniformed public services Find out more about MiniSnipa
      Working...
      X