Cyma G18.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cyma G18.

Wow. First AEP Owned.. And didnt dissapoint. First Review and gonna get straight into it.

Pros.

Lightweight.
    Price ? Sporting at 50 New. From Sqare hoft Orld.
    Amazing Rof. Standard Mag Will Be gone in about 3 Secs ? Maybe Less.
    Suprisingly Powerful. Sporting about 250 fps.
    Hi-Caps Available.
    Probably The Most Easyest Aep To Just push one button and the slides off.
    Put the Battery in. Standard 500 MAH. Lasts A while.
    And witht the standard mag Cap at 30 Full auto Will Over do it. So bursts or semi. Or full. Up to you..

Cons.

low metal Content.
    Standard Mag Cap To low for full auto.
    And possibly the biggest con. Takes a while for the gears to spin to shoot the bb. So you cant just slightly pull the trigger. it has to be held down.

So thats My Say. Picks Will be up. Soon.
    Originally posted by casshern
    then my xbox will be fed to the dog.

Re: Cyma G18.

one problem iv found with these is that its not as accurate as other aeps
    otherewise its fantastic
    Originally posted by parky
    If you're looking for a good sniper, I hear Vassily Zaitsev is good this time of year.

It's sniper RIFLE.

What do they teach these 19 year olds these days...

Comment

Both of the CYMA G18cs i had jammed after about 150 rounds, thats not very good. They are actually very cheaply made mate.
      Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
      Just because something is in Transformers 2 doesnt make it real.

Comment

Well Im Only saying what im seeing. And for what your paying for mate ? Not as if its A Tm. ?
        Originally posted by casshern
        then my xbox will be fed to the dog.

Comment

i have one of these... and yes, i hear what you are saying about the tigger response- maybe a higher volt battery...? if there is one...?

but yeah, mine was fine, trigger response wise, untill my mate went duel weilding with it and ran out of bbs, and decided to blank fire in a christmas tune!!!

and the accuracy on it is great! but WHO CARES?! it's a freakin' close combat pistol!!!

pistols dont need to have 100,000,000,000,000 meters pin-point accuracy and able to demolish buildings with a single 6mm BB!

lol, sarcasm/extravagation over, it's a great pistol
          the brass barrel it comes with makes good enough aaccuracy in it for it's range, even with 0.12g bbs!! ...only the slow trigger response might render u helpless in a close combat situation when u need full/semi auto quick drawn!
          sigpic

Comment

Trigger response is fine once you hook it up to a 9.6v mini batt,
            Over than that these things have a lame fps (starts around 240 but quickly after a couple of thousand rounds settles at around 180-190)
            The hop is great!
            Mags are Ok but can break,
            Lots of possible problems after prolonged use and not servicing it correctly but with a care it can be a great introduction pistol,

Comment

Trigger response would be my biggest bug bear. May have to try and fine a 9.6v battery by the sounds of it.

Mine also seems to have suffered a firing rate reduction for some reason. Much slower than my friends. Ideas anyone?

Comment

Mine seems too have jammed, any ideas anyone?

Comment

put a 11.1 volt battery in it should stop jamming or destroy the gun

Comment

cyma are as ive experianced a good make for glock 18cs.

reliable , fun - yes trigger response is questionable.. but rof makes up for that

our good man mas up here is doing a project on his which i am keen on as it looks good . secondly you can run em up to a lipo and it decreases it!
                    sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

lxxR3MiiX3Dxxl Find out more about lxxR3MiiX3Dxxl
                    Working...
                    X