this is my review on the ksc/kwa glock 18c
    i bought it off here for £140
    it came with
    the gun itself
    2 standerd mags
    1 extended mag
    couple bottles of green gas

right on with the review
    the pistol came in a standerd sized box with KWA on the front with big letters saying G18c railed frame:
    not as fancy as the boxes tokyo mauri pistols come but hey ho its not about the box.

upon opening the box it came with two manuals. both these manuels had ksc corporation on them. one manuel was for the ksc glock 18c, and the other was for the ksc glock 17 series. the g17 manuel had more pages at 30 with no english whatsoever. while the g18 had 3.
    in the box came a magazine loading tool( but my speedloader with adapter works fine) a weird hop adjustment tool and a small allan key.

the gun has a nice feel to overall. comes with the standerd ported slide. the slide and outter barrel are plastic. with some nice highlighted trades, if i can remember im sure kwa had trademark issues etc
    took me a while to find out where the safety was but in the end i found out that the selecter switch has safety in the middle.
    heres a picture to show the selecter.
    the first one is safe, second is semi, third is full auto

comparing the glock 18 to my tokyo mauri glock 17 the G18 has a tad bit more barrel wobble but nothing to be fussed about
    picture of the G18 by the G17

the sights on the glock 18 are just the normal white glock sights. easy to aim with etc. picture of the sights next to night sights on G17

time for the shooting
    to fill the magazine you have to pull down a little lever so the baseplate can move forward. the gas loading nozzle isn under the mag base.
    here is a disadvantage that i find is that when loading the gas it is silent do you dont have the overspill when the mag gets full of gas. this sometimes causes a problem due to not fulling enough gas, not knowing when to stop etc. none the less i filled the standerd mag for about 4 seconds.

the mags for the G18 seem slightly thinner then the TM G17 mags
    picture of the mags next to each other ( the 3 tokyo mauri glock 17 mags are on the right)

took it into the back for a quick shoot. pulled the slide back and put the selecter onto semi. puleld the trigger and a nice crisp blowback, hop was a bit overwound but none the less i went full auto. i keep reading that you have to pull the slide back to change the selecter but this was not the matter.
    with the remaining 15 or so rounds i let it rip. great fast rate of fire and blowback and before i knew it the slide was locked back and i was out off bb's
    on full auto it is very inacurate but i didnt expect accuracy

after this i decided to adjust the hop.
    looking in the manual which had no english i found using the pictures how to adjust the hop. i racked the slide back into place.
    the gun comes with a special hop adjustment tool using the pictures i found the hop was on the inside of the slide behind the outter barrel in a teeth shape which matched the tool.

takedown of the pistol
    to take the slide off you have to make sure the pistol is on safe and as of with any other glock the two levers on either side has to be pulled down. this then free's the slide to be taken off. i have only taken the recoil spring and outter barrel. if i end up geting a metal slide i will take ou the blowback unit etc. dont want to do this now.:

overall i am very pleased with the pistol.
    though i do have a few problems such as when the extended mag is being inserted the valve is sometimes hit which releases a bit of gas, this happens when the extended mag is inserted quickly. plus the extended mag wobbles a bit when inserted but nothing electrical tape cant fix
    i have yet to find any other problems but will update if i have found any

any questions feel free to ask
    Originally posted by FireKnife
    Firing a MAC-11 is like a guy with premature ejaculation having sex with a stunning and filthy woman.

So much win but over way to quickly.

Re: KSC/KWA glock 18c review

Oh you tease me with my old weapon :D

Good review, fair I'd say!

I highlighted the trade marks though, lol.

Comment

Haha I was debating whether the highlighted were done in the factory or not. You did a great job though! :-)
      extended mag 49 rounds full keeps bringing a smile to my face hehe
      Originally posted by FireKnife
      Firing a MAC-11 is like a guy with premature ejaculation having sex with a stunning and filthy woman.

So much win but over way to quickly.

Comment

one small thing the middle selection isnt a saftey its used to dissmantle the gun.
        Custom M4
        TM 1911

Comment

Originally posted by Hypnose View Post
          one small thing the middle selection isnt a saftey its used to dissmantle the gun.
          it also doubles up as a safety,and you have the trigger lock....
          another note is that the trades are not genuine Glock
          VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
          trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

hi mate brilliant review would you be able to show a grouping test of the full auto please? as you mentioned the full auto was not accurate.

Thanks

Comment

on full auto with one of these if you are at distance your not going to hit them lol single fire is very accurate on them though

Comment

as a cqb weapon its very effective...ive had many a kill,thats why it will make a good combo with the HERA-ARMS kit
                VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Fabio Find out more about Fabio
                Working...
                X