TM Glock 17L springer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TM Glock 17L springer

I bought this pistol roughly 8 years ago now and has worked flawlessly for me, easily the most accurate pistol I have EVER seen fired and more consistant than any Pistol/AEG I have ever seen fired. I was wondering if anyone had one of these pistols as I have scourered the earth for a sight or sign of them and it's as if they do not exist! I would be interested in buying one off somebody for spares if someone had one however not in the short term as I have just spent a loads of money on airsofting :D
    Thanks
    Ben
    Team Ballin' - "It sounds dirty because it is"

Re: TM Glock 17L springer

Hehe another Tm springer fan,
    Never got touch on the Glock but recently managed to get hold of a 10 year old TM Deagle Springer,
    I think your best of going through Zeroone as they have the connections to order this kind of stuff

Comment

Thanks for the advice, when I get some money together I think I will do as you say and try get one through 01.
      Thanks
      BB

Comment

Ive got one, its the black non hop version. Reck its bout 10-15 years old now, quality bita kit
        Originally posted by Boo-Sabum Ben
        Thats why i lopped mine off! :D

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Bon View Post
          Ive got one, its the black non hop version. Reck its bout 10-15 years old now, quality bita kit
          Wow no hop up haha, I have to say that mine does have hop up and I'm guessing its a newer version. Like you said they are brilliant bits of kit!
          BB

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

balaclava ben Lean, mean shooting machine Find out more about balaclava ben
          Working...
          X