Review Request: KWA (H&K) USP .45 Match

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Review Request: KWA (H&K) USP .45 Match

Hello, I had a quick look here and i couldnt find a Review for said Weapon.

I would greatly aprecciate someone giving me the low-down for the USP .45 match

Ta' in advance.

The Urban Assault Social Group on ZeroIn

Re: Review Request: KWA (H&K) USP .45 Match

Not a review , But these things a F****g massive.

Has put me off from getting one because they are so big and clumsy
    Hate.
    "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his

General George S.patton

Dboys AK74U with Samson rail (y)

Comment

Ha ha gijohn must be a girly lol. My wife owns one and she got kills galore with it at the weekender.

1 They are big, but they are well balanced and fairly light for their size, and not clumsy at all.

2 Depending on your site rules for pistols they may be a little hot as they shoot around 360fps.

3. Superb accuracy on a 20 metre range. They will hit a man sized target 8 out of 10 shots.

4. Barrel is a 2 piece outer affair. This is its weak point, as there is a small green O ring which when it goes is very difficult to replace. Apparently it will go too.

5. Mags are massive and add nicely to the balance of the pistol when inserted. There is a love sound of metal sliding on metal when it inserts.

There is no looseness to the mag in the well. You get 28 rds I believe, and the pistol, according to the wife, got almost 3 mags full of bb's before the gas ran out.

6. In summary, the parts are exceptionally well made, and fit is perfect.

If there is anything else I can tell you just ask.
      Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

the muzzle break type thing brakes easily, as i found out when i dropped it and it snapped in two. Buy the KSC version lower fps and better quality

Comment

Originally posted by jfox61 View Post
          Ha ha gijohn must be a girly lol. My wife owns one and she got kills galore with it at the weekender.

1 They are big, but they are well balanced and fairly light for their size, and not clumsy at all.

2 Depending on your site rules for pistols they may be a little hot as they shoot around 360fps.

3. Superb accuracy on a 20 metre range. They will hit a man sized target 8 out of 10 shots.

4. Barrel is a 2 piece outer affair. This is its weak point, as there is a small green O ring which when it goes is very difficult to replace. Apparently it will go too.

5. Mags are massive and add nicely to the balance of the pistol when inserted. There is a love sound of metal sliding on metal when it inserts.

There is no looseness to the mag in the well. You get 28 rds I believe, and the pistol, according to the wife, got almost 3 mags full of bb's before the gas ran out.

6. In summary, the parts are exceptionally well made, and fit is perfect.

If there is anything else I can tell you just ask.
          +1

Got mine a few days back and it's awesome! Shoots great, very accurate and feels great to hold. Only problem I'm having at the moment is finding a holster for it, lol. :D
          Democracy: Two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.
          Liberty: A well-armed lamb contesting the vote.

TM M4 CQB-R SOPMOD, WE M1911 SILVER x2, KJW MK1, KWA USP .45, KWA MP9 (soon)

Comment

Anyone got experience with the KWA USP Compact Tactical? Its similar but not a PTP.

Comment

I didn't know the Match is a PTP. :-/ Usually their PTP's come with the trademark along the side to show it's a PTP (at least the ones I've seen have done anyway).
              Democracy: Two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.
              Liberty: A well-armed lamb contesting the vote.

TM M4 CQB-R SOPMOD, WE M1911 SILVER x2, KJW MK1, KWA USP .45, KWA MP9 (soon)

Comment

Well, technically they aren't ptp's. But, they are exactly the same internally as their ptp guns, as in they are NS2. Basically the KWA version of the the system 7. So to all intents and purposes they are ptp's. THe CZ75 doesn't have ptp on the side nor does the M1911. Again though they are all the same internally.

In fact, I believe that the only pistol with PTP printed on the side is the M9. I have had a check and none of the 1911's I found online or the 22's have ptp printed however they are still listed as ptp pistols.
                Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

One thing I hate in GBBs is slow slide cycle rates. I'm happy with my TMs with plastic slides on Ultra, as the kick is very sharp and quick. How is the cycle on these KWAs? I know there metal, but a sluggish slide really annoys me.

Comment

The cycle rate on the 1911's and m9's is very good. Don't know about the USP Match though.

Comment

Originally posted by jfox61 View Post
                      Ha ha gijohn must be a girly lol
                      Have to agree with everything jfox61 has to say.

Mine have not had the greatest use as yet, due to not having a holster it would fit in. gijohn is right about one thing, only that it is a large frame gun...but then who would expect otherwise.

1. Good solid weight,well built, perfectly balanced, despite the weight of the Match compensator.

2. Ambidextrous controls

3. Neat trigger pull, with an excellent balanced/crisp blowback action.

4.As jfox61 mentioned they can be a bit hot for some sites, but not sure how many bother to chrono pistols. Was thinking about putting some high-flow valves in the magazines of mine, till I found out the FPS. However, stick some .25s in them, slows the FPS down a touch and improves accuracy

5. All around solidly produced gun, outshoots a lot of other pistols.

6. Pimp value!

7. Cycle rate is fine, cant say that I have timed it or anything, but I am quite happy with the rate of fire that I can get out of it.

As some others have said, finding a decent holster for them is somewhat problematical, simply because there are not many manufacturers who will make a holster for a gun that is no longer manufactured 'real steel'. The USP Match was only made for a short time. Mine does fit in a Viper adjustable...but its a bit fiddly when holstering after shots, mid-game, as you have to do up a clip to stop the gun falling out. Thats pain the hole.

I have however found a manufacturer for passive retention drop-legs...but its not cheap. This isnt something you can get from Zero-In, so wont mention on here. But if folk are interested, pm me.
                      Last edited by Q; 4 September, 2010, 15:14.
                      Q - Spartans Airsoft Team

nos periclitor proprius

Originally posted by Black Templar
                      There is no other store, only ZU'UUL.
                      sigpic

Comment

Can you detach the front compensator off, So you can just have a standard size USP?
                        "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

Originally posted by Another View Post
                          Can you detach the front compensator off, So you can just have a standard size USP?
                          Yes you can , As it just screws on in two parts but then you will have a inch of barrel exposed
                          Hate.
                          "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his

General George S.patton

Dboys AK74U with Samson rail (y)

Comment

We'll thats no biggy, Just replace it with the correct length tightbore. Cheers
                            "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

These also come with a tightbore as standard fit...

They run well on both Green gas and 134a, mine was chrono'd at 350fps with 0.28's last time, so you would probably need to run it on 134a for most sites.

Also worth running the heaviest BB you can as it increased accuracy. Range on these is amazing as well, outranging a M14 when I went side by side with it.

Later daze

Lee

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Man-down Dragon Hello, I'm Mark, knows as "dragon" At Urban assault and i like shooting things! Find out more about Man-down Dragon
                              Working...
                              X