Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

ASG C60. small and mean like a midget with a pin!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ASG C60. small and mean like a midget with a pin!

My review on the ASG C60 compact

I purchased my C60 from the site shop at Eversley about one month ago for £120. This price included a spare magazine...

First impressions.

The C60 is a rather small pistol being about two thirds the size of a berretta 92. however in spite of its small size the gun has a very satisfying heft and feel thanks in the main to its full metal costruction. the ambidextrous safety is positive and easy to reach while the holding open catch is nicely positioned making the gun a very nice thing to handle. the mag release is a simple push button same as in a berretta or a colt 45 but its sufficietly stiff that it doesnt easily drop mags-a big plus!

Shooting.
    the C60 is easy to pooit and very handy and if it had real power it would be a first rate pistol but stock it feels very lack lustre on the power front. the slide snaps back nicely and the gun makes a good "clack" on firing but there is no sense of power ad the fps is only in the 250-270 range. the hop is fixed and set a trifle low limiting the effective range and to add to this there is a disconcerting tendency for it to skip feeding pellets from time to time.
    On the plus side the gun doesnt eat gas and so far o the two skirmishes i have used it on it has gained kills. I think that the misfeed issues stem from it being too frugal on gas used---limiting the travel of the slide and hence causing a mis-feed. hi flow valves and a stronger mainspring will im certain transform the gun making it a lot stronger in all areas.

overall rating..

Looks
    7/10 (looks mean and business like)

Performance
    5/10 (low power. poor hop and feed issues)

overall value for money
    6/10 (its ok but crying out for internal upgrades)

image courtesy of airsoft tactical supplies.

Re: ASG C60. small and mean like a midget with a pin!

Good review. I recently got one of these from the shop at Gunman. Great little pistol but I agree it needs a stonger recoil spring. I did however managed to create an adjustable hop by drilling through the outer barrel and threading a grub screw into it. I'll get some pics up for you if you like. Works a treat.

Comment

Re: ASG C60. small and mean like a midget with a pin!

I had one of these little fellas, and for close up work it was flawless.
      Great balance and nice build, and personally I found the blow-back very satisfying.
      In the end I wanted something which I could use at range, so sold my C60 on here - it was snapped up literally in about ten minutes!
      Don't try to run, cos I have 120 little friends, and they can all run faster than you...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

iratecabbie I am nothing to do with maree davidson,aka ozziearmy-or any of-aliases Find out more about iratecabbie
      Working...
      X