X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tm python revolver

the above wepon good or bad review if possible pleas

Re: tm python revolver

I'll stick one up when not much going on - been wanting to do one anyway.... watch this space!

Comment

i have a nearly finished one will be up asap!

Comment

BUMPidy BUMP

Has anyone got a decent review? I'm about to buy one and a silencer adapter but I'm not sure about performance.

Comment

Heres a short, sweet and to the point review:

I love revolvers. My flatmate has a TM colt python, and I was going to get one myself, until he got his...

1 word sums it up: Dissapointment.

The finish is awful, it looks and feels like a waterpistol

Its practically silent (ok if you want a stealthy pistol I guess, in which case get the Mk 23, infinately better) the only noise is a crappy plastic "click click" of the hammer moving. And theres no recoil at all (though I guess thats to be expected) but really, if youre gonna get a gas pistol, get a GBB! I dont like NBBs purely because of the ear to ear grin factor of a nice hard blowback.

So yeah to sum it up.

TM colt python

Pros:

-Its a revolver, revolvers always have been and always will be awesome.
          -"Dirty Harry" factor
          -Quiet
          -Relatively accurate (for pistol ranges)
          -Relatively powerful (around 280-290fps on abbey ultra)
          -Economic with gas

Cons:
          -Quiet
          -Fixed hop
          -horrible finish, looks and feels REALLY plasticy, not the usual TM quality at all
          -feels and looks like a toy

Comment

Thanks for that Teircel, would that be the black one? I saw the silver one at GZ and It didn't really look so bad TBH. Also, about the sound issue, I will get a silencer adapter and a nice big suppressor, so no real problem there.

Comment

i had one of these- definately agree on it being a quiet gun--and my one was suprisingly accurate. i wil add a note of caution--do not use anything but hfc134A gas i them as the gas chamber has poor seals and will leak.

Comment

Yes it was the black one, Ive seen the silver ones too and IMO they look just as bad D:

Also forgot to add they are INCREDIBLY light, its easy to forget youre even holding it its so light. Which doesnt really add to the revolver awesomeness.

And yes definately 134a only. My housemate used abbey ultra in his and ruined the seals within a few months.

Comment

How do these perform in winter conditions performance wise? Can you still fire all 24 rounds at reasonable range?
                  sigpic
                  Armoury:Tm mp5/Ics m16/Spartac AK74U/Spartac AK pistol/m56c/Hfc m190/Tm m9 tactical master/Armourer works HX11/Dynatex BFG

Comment

does anyone have the stub-nose one?

is it anygood

Comment

They feel and look cheap, but are pretty practical. The Snub-Nose looses some accuracy and the shots seem to swerve about more, but it still ranges some of the better made revolvers, such as a lot of the Tanakas that have no hop.

Comment

im thinking about a ankle holdster with a stub-nose in it. just for a back up back up lol

Comment

I carry 6 back ups, so if I had one still I'd keep it in a vest pouch ect. Just remember, they're not all that small! The Python size body is still pretty big, and the grip if comparable to a Desert Eagle one!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

kris01 my name is kristian and want to join the royal marines Find out more about kris01
                          Working...
                          X