TM M92FS (Tactical Master)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TM M92FS (Tactical Master)

(Please note: This is my first review so please dont piss all over it if there are a few mistakes =D lol, cheers)

!!!Tokyo Marui M92FS Tactical Master!!!

As something of a noob when it comes to buying airsoft weapons, I hope that this review still finds you well. This was the first airsoft weapon I have bought, and the second to date.

Purchased at a certain shop in London (Hmmmmmmm?), I after much debate with myself decided upon this over that of a glock, sig or a different model of M9.

But why?

The TM M92FS comes with multiple 'built in' features as TM have described it, and although they were very small extra details, they did make a fair difference for an extra tenner than a standard M9 or so? Perhaps not the perfect weapon for 100% milsim authenticity, but in terms of performance, quality, and endurance, I loved it.

Night sights, Texturised grip, Hollow hammer, it really is the little things that make the difference.

The blow back on the pistol was great, as was it's accuracy. I am sure many a review will say, 'Yes, def accurate etc....' But please take my word, in terms of CQB, this thing always and only shoots straight.

The plastic (stock) abs for the slide was incredible to say the least. Good looking finish to it, also cold to touch, and a sturdy f*cker.

Fit's nicley into a standard Viper holster, and the mag release will let your empty mag slide out very very smoothly into the palm of your hand so the next can slot in with a satisfying click from the forward assist mechanism. =)

Lovley stuff. I am un-sure as to how a metal boody kit would affect this pistol, although I do know that with the fitting of a metal body kit (guarder) it is advised to get a stronger spring and a new hammer spring, just to give it a little more va-va-voom when it blows back.

I can only speak from experience, but if like me, you have played a lot, and have owned next to f*ck all in your own armoury, yet want a good, relaible, crisp, sturdy, reasonably priced pistol...

Honestly, look not much further lol

M9's for the win

Thanks for reading..
    ..If anyone does lol
    sigpic

Re: TM M92FS (Tactical Master)

I concur with all the above after recently buying a TM M92f. Got the chance to use it all weekend down at CUF and all I can say is I was seriously impressed.
    Please do not advertise on the forum

Comment

I own one too and i agree

Comment

I own one and have done for ages....Love it.

Great review btw..spot on

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

u0933146 Find out more about u0933146
        Working...
        X