KWA m226 PTP NS2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KWA m226 PTP NS2

This is my first review so please dont rip it to pieces.

I bought this gun for £129.99.
    Taking it out of the box, the first thing I noticed is that the weight of the gun is perfect, heavy but not too heavy that it's an inconvenience. On most of the reviews I looked at before buying it said that its weight is almost exactly the same as a loaded sig, it definitely feels like it.

The gun is mostly metal, the only bits I could find which werent metal which were supposed to be were the outer barrell, and the grips, and possibly the sights but im not sure. These parts are made of a high impact polymer which feels very solid so im not bothered about that.

Now onto the performance, You wont be surprised to hear that like all other KWA pistols this runs on green gas. The day I got this gun there was snow on the ground and the thermometer was reading -1! so I wasnt expecting much, but it emptied two mags easily and was hittling targets 30 metres away:D GOD I LOVE NS2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Overall this is a brilliant pistol with a highly realistic feel and great performance and practicality. I will definitely be buying again from KWA and cant wait to give it a skirmish.
    Last edited by GadgetMaster; 25 January, 2011, 18:52. Reason: Mentioning other retailer dubiously disguised

Re: KWA m226 PTP NS2

Thanks mate I found this helpful.

Currently stewing over the TM 226 or the KWA 226. Never have been good at making decisions but this one's a corker.
    If you open your mind too much, your brain will fall out.

Comment

Do you know which sights would fit on
      My rear sight fell off at a skirmish

Comment

Originally posted by Deltacor View Post
        Do you know which sights would fit on
        My rear sight fell off at a skirmish
        It seems to me as though KWA customer service is pretty good dude. You should contact them (they have an office here in the UK too) and see if they can send you some rear sights. You can order loads of parts from them I believe, just look at the official parts page they have.
        If you open your mind too much, your brain will fall out.

Comment

If you register the serial number that is engraved on the gun on their website you get a free 1 year warranty apparently, not sure if that would cover you but its worth a try

Comment

The warranty should cover it if you haven't modified the gun with non-Market parts eg home made and the latter. After picking up toms sig I couldn't put it down. If you want realistic qualities reliability performance and decent warranty go KWA.
            Originally Posted by balaclava ben
            i like to fill those cracks with the good old white stuff
            sigpic

Comment

Great review, much appreciated. You've pretty much sold me on one.

A quick question about the KWA, if anyone knows- does it cope with SERPA holsters? I'm aware the dimensions on the Marui were slightly divergent from the real thing which caused a fitting issue, does the KWA have the same issue?

Comment

Hey UnionJackal,

My KWA Glock 17 has the same measurements as its real steel counterpart and has fitted every blackhawk serpa or bianchi glock lock holster i've tried it in, i doubt it wouldn't fit as KWA tend to go with as close to the real steel as humanly possible with regards to measurements. But there's no harm in making a short phone call to either Zero one or AW or even Acti0n bobbies.

Regards,

Sam

(Retailers names have been changed to abide by forum rules :] )
                Originally Posted by balaclava ben
                i like to fill those cracks with the good old white stuff
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by UnionJackal View Post
                  Great review, much appreciated. You've pretty much sold me on one.

A quick question about the KWA, if anyone knows- does it cope with SERPA holsters? I'm aware the dimensions on the Marui were slightly divergent from the real thing which caused a fitting issue, does the KWA have the same issue?
                  it should fit fine mate. Even the tms fitted they were just a little tight due to the slightly bigger dimensions of the gun
                  TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
                  X