Tokyo Marui PX4 Storm review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tokyo Marui PX4 Storm review

Rotating barrel just looks cool on the airsoft versions.

i broke one of my mags today landed on the floor typically RIGHT ON THE BLOODY FEED LIPS!

oh well

Comment

Just got my PX today and hell yeah what a GREAT gun and the sound and kick back is amazing ..... Buy one it is amazing and well worth it just need a holster now
      sigpic

Comment

i do love my px4 such a nice gun
        JG G36c

Comment

Originally posted by LtPurcy View Post
          Rotating barrel just looks cool on the airsoft versions.

i broke one of my mags today landed on the floor typically RIGHT ON THE BLOODY FEED LIPS!

oh well
          Can be fixed need to replace the jaws on the top the cost up to about £6 not 100% sure u can get them on a px4 but I did on my deag when I had it
          Good review convinced me to get one

Comment

Review prompted me to buy one, pistol excellent feel and great looks but I have tried 2 mags so far and both have feeding issues with BBs sticking just before top , any ideas how to overcome this would be appreciated

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by gasman View Post
              Review prompted me to buy one, pistol excellent feel and great looks but I have tried 2 mags so far and both have feeding issues with BBs sticking just before top , any ideas how to overcome this would be appreciated

Dave
              little bit of silcone oil down the spring in the mag. try not to over-do it. The hop will become a bit dodgey for a while as the excess oil goes through but after that it will be fine.

This fixed the feeding problems on my mags
              TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

1st Skirmish with PX4 today, only came out the holster once, 1 shot and a 30yd kill, accurate, mags now feeding fine, absolutely pleased as punch with this pistol. Many Thanks for initial review :D

Comment

On 1st arrival i loved the weight and its pretty balanced in the hand
                  the Recoil is a beast !! i love it !!
                  the thing what lets them down is where the hop unit is positioned i hate that :/

Comment

Just thought I would pop in my two pence.

It's a fantastic pistol, range and kick are pretty incredible, it really does kick hard against your hand, and as KWA beretta fans will know decocking is a very nice feature to have.

However, I don't think im going take it out in woodland again. It is way too finicky when its gets even a little dirt even near it. I've used it twice in woodland and twice after a short while its got to the point where it refuses to fire. I had a TM Glock 17 for years and that never had such issues. Anyone else find this?

However if you plan to use this for CQB, I wholely recommend it. Heres some pictures with the IMI Rota holster.

Lovely holster, but if I were to buy again I would get the Blackhawk Sepra as it sits closer to the body that the IMI.
                    "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

Originally posted by wedge75 View Post
                      On 1st arrival i loved the weight and its pretty balanced in the hand
                      the Recoil is a beast !! i love it !!
                      the thing what lets them down is where the hop unit is positioned i hate that :/
                      why? you can adjust the hop up without taking off the slide...I loved that feature
                      TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

A great pistol. I carry one as my secondary all the time. Occaisional issues with feed is the only let down and it's essential that the mag is loaded correctly with no BB stacking as this just increases the chances of feed issues.

Comment

Hi,

You've had the time to try out your PX4, now I would like to know if you would still recommend buying the Tokyo Marui PX4?. I'm thinking of buying one, but I just want to make sure this TM holds up to it's reputation.

Any practical advice/info from other Tokyo Marui PX4 owners would be appreciated also. :-)
                          Thank you! Mario
                          __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________

Originally posted by LtPurcy View Post
                          Well everyone wants it, so here it is! first on zeroin!

So a tad of history

Beretta wanted a epic pistol, the end.

Right onto the airsoft gun

Ill split this down in to categories and then score it on its own merits/....

.../OVERALL GUN SCORE 10/10 it works, it looks good, it feels good, their is support for the gun, and it shoots fantastic, this is a stepping stone for TM and its a good one.

BUY IT!
                          __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________

Comment

I'd recommend it highly if you are looking for a well rounded pistol. I switched from a 1911 Night Warrior to my PX4 and don't regret it at all, hands down a better pistol.

My only comment against it would be that holsters are a bit difficult to get hold of. Other than that, awesome buy!
                            sigpic

Comment

Well that's good news! Thanks for the info!:-)
                              I'd recommend it highly if you are looking for a well rounded pistol. I switched from a 1911 Night Warrior to my PX4 and don't regret it at all, hands down a better pistol.

My only comment against it would be that holsters are a bit difficult to get hold of. Other than that, awesome buy!

Comment

Bought mine from an onsite shop in High Wycombe on Saturday. Didn't get to use it yesturday though as the slide was sticking, had to push the slide forward about half an inch after each shot as it wouldn't return all the way. I had already lubed it up sith silicone but still no luck, I think the nozzle had gone a bit dry while it was in a display case in the shop. Put a few more drops of oil on the piston and so far it seems to of cured it. Bit gutted though a I was looking forward to using it, the few shots I fired down range though were accurate and good range with 0.25's even into the wind.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

LtPurcy Im awesome Find out more about LtPurcy
                                Working...
                                X