KSC - KWA - System 7 - NS2 feedback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: KSC - KWA - System 7 - NS2 feedback

Apologies, didnt think of that. I got all my mags from ESC but I know that Mike isnt selling either Ksc or Kwa now due, I believe, to supply issues. I got the impression that Ksc were being hounded re copyright infringements re the trades. Not sure what the problem is with importing Kwa though.

SRC G36C v2 / ICS L85 A2 / ICS M4 RIS Proline all with AirFET mosfets. RA-Tech WE GBB Open Bolt SCAR
    TM chrome Deagle / KWA P226 / WE G18C Gen4

Comment

:D I heard so many good things about system 7 re gas consumption and cold temperatures not effecting them but have not yet managed to have a look at one close up. I'm very happy with my TM and that works well with the plastic slide in the cold but I would like a full metal pistol and I do like the P226. I know you can get the KJ Works full metal or buy a metal kit for my TM but I think that I would lose performance and reliability by doing this. The system 7 would seem to be an ideal solution.
      JG & TM G36's/CA,JG,TM & WE M4's/TM MP5K/TM & KJW SIG P226's/A&K M249/ACM M500 SSB/3 x TM M3 Super90/TM Hi Capa/TM & ASG MK23 Socom's/WE Baby Hi Capa/KJW M92f/Star L85A2/2 x DE M3 Clone/A&K Magpul Masada

Comment

I have been waiting on Z1 getting some more mags in for months now, not there fault, there are general supply issues with them.

Bit crap really investing in a S7 knowing this

Comment

have been using an asg m93r11 ns2 for a month now and would not consider going back to any other system ,i just hope other manufacturers take note and follow suit..... as for magazines i have no problems sourcing them at all . the only v hard to get ones are for the mp9 ,no shortage of short standard mags but the long mags are like rocking horse pooh in this country .and in answer to the compatability of ns2 mags with others and visa versa it is definetly a big no.... also the ns2 guns seem to have much better build quality to the old system guns .

Comment

Just a waiting game for RA-Tech to release a co2 mag for the KSC S7 USP series. Fingers Crossed.

Comment

I have a Glock 17 System 7 - NS2. Had read the hype about the robust nature of the system, cold weather just does not seem to bother it in the slightest, no venting it just cracks on and gets the job done.
              I have no doubts at all that I will get a system 7 P226 also, I was waiting on the new TM 226E2, but thanks to the performance of the Glock I shall go full metal instead.
              Problems? Problems? There is no problem I cannot solve with this...

++ Attributed to Mad Chainsword Johnson, Commander of the White Scars ++

"Systema owners are easily startled, but they'll soon be back and in larger numbers"
              Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

the only downside to ns2 is the price of the mags usually ten pounds more than tm or other systems the plusside is they all have metal lips that seem to resist damage very well

Comment

Originally posted by gunslinger11 View Post
                  Just a waiting game for RA-Tech to release a co2 mag for the KSC S7 USP series. Fingers Crossed.
                  How is the usp in the cold? Good as the rest of the sissy 7's i take it?
                  Western arms pistol parts needed please pm me
                  Any Full Metal WA pistols? Sell me them!!

Comment

I didn't know they did any other mags for the Mp9 than the 50 round long mags? Who sells a short mag and what capacity are they? I've managed to get enough long mags for cqb use but a couple of short mags would be good as a backup.

Re gas efficiency I always get at least 2 fills out of a mag regardless of temp although in fairness it's not been that cold yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mace View Post
                      I didn't know they did any other mags for the Mp9 than the 50 round long mags? Who sells a short mag and what capacity are they? I've managed to get enough long mags for cqb use but a couple of short mags would be good as a backup.

Re gas efficiency I always get at least 2 fills out of a mag regardless of temp although in fairness it's not been that cold yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      In the snow I had to work on the ratio of 1:1 with bb's and gas to enable the slide to lock back after the mag had ended. In the summer i easily get 3 lots of bb' through it before it requires a refill.

Saying that i have never fired off every round in quick succession. I usually fire off two or three and don’t use the gun again for another 10mins or so.

Comment

Ohh and i recently contacted RA-Tech about co2 mags for the USP S7 series.

Their response...

'Hi, thanks for your email. Currently we do not have a plan for that.'

So everyone (including me) who would love to see this product, unfortunatly I dont think we will be seeing it anytime soon.

Comment

Originally posted by gunslinger11 View Post
                          Ohh and i recently contacted RA-Tech about co2 mags for the USP S7 series.

Their response...

'Hi, thanks for your email. Currently we do not have a plan for that.'

So everyone (including me) who would love to see this product, unfortunatly I dont think we will be seeing it anytime soon.

Well that sucks bad....they do a $300 slide for a usp but no mags dam it!
                          Western arms pistol parts needed please pm me
                          Any Full Metal WA pistols? Sell me them!!

Comment

Originally posted by Black Templar View Post
                            I have a Glock 17 System 7 - NS2. Had read the hype about the robust nature of the system, cold weather just does not seem to bother it in the slightest, no venting it just cracks on and gets the job done.
                            I have no doubts at all that I will get a system 7 P226 also, I was waiting on the new TM 226E2, but thanks to the performance of the Glock I shall go full metal instead.
                            i didnt know you could get a Glock with NS2/S7, i was under the impression that the new NS2/S7 platform was based upon the Glock system, thats why there is no Glock PTP or Glock system7 .....

http://www.airsoftretreat.com/forums...?topic=98823.0
                            VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                            trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Originally posted by sparrowhawk View Post
                              i didnt know you could get a Glock with NS2/S7, i was under the impression that the new NS2/S7 platform was based upon the Glock system, thats why there is no Glock PTP or Glock system7 .....

http://www.airsoftretreat.com/forums...?topic=98823.0
                              Credit where it is indeed due, having looked into it you are correct old boy. Chap in the shop assured me it was, however they have their own system. Must be good as it works just fine... This does of course mean that I shall have to purchase a S7 P226 now.... I shall send you the bill and reciept.
                              Problems? Problems? There is no problem I cannot solve with this...

++ Attributed to Mad Chainsword Johnson, Commander of the White Scars ++

"Systema owners are easily startled, but they'll soon be back and in larger numbers"
                              Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

System 7/NS2?

Damn best gas system bar none! You can argue all day that TM make superior guns but the fact is, a sniff of anything below 10c and they vent every time.

Use a system 7 and you will a)get around 3 mags worth of BBs per fill, b)not have to worry about venting and c) know the system has been made to work in minus temperatures all day long.

I now have a Glock 19 and an MP9 and They are two of the best guns I own for usage.

This Post may contain my opinions and if you disagree with them Tough S**T!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Planemo Find out more about Planemo
                                Working...
                                X