X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cyma glock 18c

I was just wondering what peoples opinions were on the cyma glock 18c

thanks,
    Berkshire based airsoft team, The survivors, are now recruiting. Here is a link to out website - http://thesurvivorsairsoftteam.webs.com/

Re: Cyma glock 18c

Cheaper and higher FPS than the TM version,depends if you like AEP's or not..
    Cheap mags,std or high cap,fun full auto function fun with the hi-caps.
    Genuine FPS is around 220,don't believe super powerful boasts of std versions I've had 4 or 5 and chronoed them all.
    I sold my GBB and use one of these,it doesn't perform as good as a GBB but it is reliable and very cheap @<£80 new...
    As I don't use it as a main weapon I'm more than happy with it,avoid well used secondhand models as they are usually at the end of their life,but then again why buy secondhand when they're so cheap new..:D

Comment

Quite a fun little gun, good for lighting people up in CQB, especially because of the low FPS and high ROF, but range-wise awful... You can hit a human at 25 metres i'd say tops. The normal cap magazines are too small, but the 100rd ones are useful and good. All in all, not to bad, but you pay for what you get, and for £50 it's not too bad. :D

Lol ninja'd

Comment

Get a gas pistol liam !

Comment

I've just got one and it crono's at 200fps, not a bad little gun for CQB which is what I got it for. I also got 2x 100bb hi caps for it, as the site I play at is all indoor CQB very close range and single shot this is great for that. I can play for longer without going to reload and gas up. Cost me £104 inc P&P much lees than a gas gun with out any spare mags!
          Rob

Comment

my glock has a habit of shooting 2 bb's in semi auto, any suggestions how to resolve this???
            A Herstal FN P90 with 400+ FPS, nice, life is good...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

airsoftliam Find out more about airsoftliam
            Working...
            X