• Full metal - Frame and slide
    • Supplied with two mags
    • Taiwanese, so accepts green gas without hassle
    Con's
    • Single stack magazine - Poor capacity
    • Not a TM clone - Upgrades hard to come by
    • Paint scratches quite easily.
    Build quality

As you would expect, a metal pistol is quite sturdy. And this is no exception.

The slide has no bend in it, and if you've ever stripped a TM plastic slide, you'll probably know what I mean.

Despite being very sturdy, there is a little wobble in the slide. Not much, but there's some.

By shaking the pistol you will hear some rattling, but again, any wobble or rattling is very small.

The grips are not bad, they look a little plasticy, but what do you expect, they are.

Shooting

I was stunned....

Not only was the blowback the smoothest you could ever want, it's accuracy was very impressive.

I've owned two top dog pistols in the past, a TM G17, and a TM mk.23, and seeing such accuracy
    from a WE really was surprising.

It could easily compete with them.

I haven't tried it on the range as of yet, but so far, I would guess 35m tops.

The verdict so far...

So far, i'm impressed.

It looks like the real thing, It's metal, and It shoots on target.

What more do you want? :D

To be continued....

Re: WE 1911

Any questions regarding the gun, drop me a PM :D

Comment

ok, not regarding your review as crap but i would just like to say that
      as far as 1911s go i have owned WE 1911A1 TM 1911A1 and the WA 1911A! ( my current one )

so in my opinion, the WE was by far the worst, the standard mags it came with leaked, yes the metal was nice but the blowback wasnt as satisfying as my TM and no way near as my WA ( it has had real steal springs put in ect. ) as far as showpieces the WE was really nice, the accuracy was not so good, but for a backup it was fine but if i had to choose i would get the extra £20 or so and get a TM or WA one, theyre much more worth it and you get the good reliability with the TM one.

if your looking for something cheap and cheerfull a second hand WE is great but after alot of usage they wear down a little and arnt that brilliant so watchout.

hope this adds on to your review, as i said im not disagreeing in any way,

good review and hope this helps to anyone else reading.

Comment

how much are you asking for thisw gun?

Comment

this is a review section, not for sale, they used to retail for about 85 but probably about 20quid more now,

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

bravotwozero Eyes on. Find out more about bravotwozero
          Working...
          X