Tokyo Marui - Glock 17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tokyo Marui - Glock 17

I bought my glock a few months ago. I sold it, on here. I wished i never did now...i miss it.....Anyway, the review.

The box is plain, simple and does the job with character, its not a plain brown box so thumbs up there.

Firstly, when you load a gas magazine with gas, do it very very carefully, because if you miss the valve and push down the gas is going to freeze your hand and fingers, so unless you know what your doing, wrap your sleve around your hand.

Performance:

Well it is accurate, very accurate actually. Despite being low FPS, the BB glides straight towards your target, slowly but its gets there. This is the 3rd generation glock, which according to Tokyo marui means; "High kick, High Grouping", And boy, is it. The kick on this thing, for a smallish gun is quite impresive. And the grouping, well i can hit a washing line pole time after time from 20m. (pole is about couple of inches wide).

Despite an all plastic construction build quality for the gun is again, impressive to say the least. Ive dropped it atleast five times from shoulder high, and with no damage whatso ever. My only little niggle with this gun is it eats the gas, i used a whole canaster just plinking at home.

With the gun, you get nightsights. WOW. These are great. If you leave them "charge", they will be like little LED's at night. I got my magazie with some gas already in it, so thanks zeroone.

So overall a great pistol, WAS good value, But z1 have hicked there prices up.

Re: Tokyo Marui - Glock 17

It is a good gun, I get around two and half mag per fill on mine on HFC 134a and around two mags on green, was yours stock, if so wonder why the gas consumption was so high.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

bravotwozero Eyes on. Find out more about bravotwozero
    Working...
    X