TM FN 5-7 Review Wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TM FN 5-7 Review Wanted

So anyone picked up one of these yet? If so how does it handle etc?

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Re: TM FN 5-7 Review Wanted

My Cousin In Japan Recently got one of these i havnt got round to Speaking to him but i will do

Comment

Ta!

Comment

Hey chief theres a review on another forum of these, apparently its a tad disappointing in terms of finish and feel

Comment

He said its a bit plasticky but looks the dogs nuts and fires well

Comment

A guy at my site has one and he's a bit of a TM pistol guru. He said it out shoots the 1911 but not as good as the hi cappa

My feed back
            http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=9280

Comment

If anyone here is called Nathan and just ordered the 5-7 off Z1 I hate you asked weeks ago about putting an order in only 1 coming in for the weekender and "Nathan" has the order

Comment

Just managed to get one from another site, will skirmish with it on the weekender then review :D

Comment

Well, I have had one of these for a couple of months, picked it up, from ahem, the shop at the Mall in reading.

And as some people say it does look a little plasticky, and it is very light, but then that is true to the Real Steel (perhaps that should be Real Plastic??) version as the true gun is designed to be light and is made of anything other than metal.

Mine, out of the box was awesome on standard green gas is putting out just over 300fps on green gas. Accurate, with neat spread, double taps are the way to go with this gun. Powerful..and painful, having been on the recieving end of a team-mates. And with the new tight-bore barrel (which I am waiting for an order of) will be even better.

Because of the somewhat non-standard shape its a bit of a swine to fine a holster for, but my Viper, with a bit of fiddling around holds it neatly.

The magazines are very wide, but also fit the holster. Good capacity, 26 rounds, and a firm kick, from the new system 7. All in all its taking over from my trust USPc as pistol of choice :D
                  Q - Spartans Airsoft Team

nos periclitor proprius

Originally posted by Black Templar
                  There is no other store, only ZU'UUL.
                  sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

ThePope Find out more about ThePope
                  Working...
                  X