pistols

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pistols

i have been skirmishing for 2 years now and have owned my fair share of gbb's.

I have been looking around on Z1 and i want another gbb!! lol.
    just can't decide which one, what would you guys say is the best gbb performance wise around the £100 mark
    "Ghost.... Get in my box"

TRADER FEEDBACK http://zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t...ghlight=mad212

Re: pistols

Don't know if you have concidered it, but if you play a lot of CQB, then howsabout a machine pistol? They are amazing fun to fire, sound amazing, always turn heads and fit in a large holster. Ever tried the Mac10/11?

Comment

no as i said a pistol, i dont play cqb
      "Ghost.... Get in my box"

TRADER FEEDBACK http://zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t...ghlight=mad212

Comment

i've just become a very proud owner of a very nice KSC P226 fires like a dream good weight (Full ABS pistol, Full metal Mag) sounds awesome grouping good, you hit what you aim at. This pistol is so good ive started a version of clay pidgeon shooting in my garden with it lol. I've heard and experienced the Full Metal version i didn't honestly no you could improve on perfection but clearly you can its awesome.

Comment

TM G17 are reallly nice guns.

and i've heard good things about the kj works 229

Comment

Its all about TM M1911s, i cant stand gas guns, yet i really like these, shows how they stand out from the crowd
            G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
            RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

TM deagle with the hard kick are amazing, bought one used it every game. Huge pistol though more like a hand cannon
              Check out my Feedback!

TM Desert Eagle Hardkick|Systema PTW TW5 (tackleberry custom)| Systema PTW M4 MAX 2 (Tackleberry custom) | Systema PTW M4 MAX (Tackleberry custom)

Comment

I've just ordered a ksc glock 17 in two tone. Could someone tell me what bit of the gun will be painted and what colour?
                thanks
                "I guess it comes down to a simple choice. Get busy living or get busy dying."
                Red - Shawshank Redemption

Comment

tm 1911 really cant go wrong with them

Comment

i would say a soccom gear meu amazing guns full metal can't beat them

Comment

KSC Glock 23f. It's £110.... but it does fire semi and fully auto :D

Comment

Originally posted by MistroJoe View Post
                        I've just ordered a ksc glock 17 in two tone. Could someone tell me what bit of the gun will be painted and what colour?
                        thanks
                        the slide, and maybe covers for the pistol grip, blue or green
                        VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                        trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

TM Sig 226, this puppy is a beast. Good range,accuracy, capacity, light weight (but feels solid and strong), plus a 20mm rail under the barrel. I love mine, its perfect never, a problem and it was second hand.
                          Last edited by Abbadon101; 25 September, 2009, 18:23. Reason: sausage fingers

Comment

has to be a TM hi-capa 4.3 ops tactical
                            Hereo's don't die, they reload....

Trader feedback. http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=26874

Comment

regarding the two tonne the slide and maybe grip will be painted if you dont mind abou no trademarks the kwa glock 17 is a beautie and the mags are so easy to load

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

mad212 Find out more about mad212
                              Working...
                              X