Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: TM SIG p226?

Originally posted by sparrowhawk View Post
    looks ok,handles well,weight is reasonable, a little bit too plastic stock, and my plastic outer barrel unglued itself and fell off
    and my plastic outer barrel unglued itself and fell off.....my mistake it wasnt my SIG that did that but my TM hi-capa
    VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
    trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

SigArms training school use the KJW versions of the 226 and 229 for force on force training.

Can't get a better endorsement than the real steel manufacturer using them!
      sigpic

Comment

i bought a KJ Works full metal SIG 229.

i'm really happy with it...seems pretty accurate. nice build, not too rattly, only problem with looks is that it doesn't have any SIGARMS or SIG Saur markings.

i'll be skirmishing it this sunday, i realise it's not a TM (as the OP was enquiring about) but the KJ is a TM clone so i'm told (although the mags are not compatible).

if being plastic is a problem, why not buy the KJ Works?
        Old Feedback: http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=38309

Comment

I spent a long time looking at this gun, I almost purchased the TM version, it may not be full metal, but in our climate it's your best bet.
          The KJ Works one is really nice too, but remember the full metal, and not sign written.
          In the end I went for the TM Desert Warrior 4.3, it kicks ass!
          CRY HAVOC AND LET SLIP
          THE DOGS OF WAR!

Comment

All the above points are correct - it is a fantastic pistol and i love it to bits.
            IMO the best thing about it is the outstanding durability. i have absolutely abused it and it has not missed a beat all winter when used with ultra gas.
            Also, the KJW being full metal basically means its a summer use gun only. bear that in mind.
            One team to rule them all, one team to find them, one team to bring them all and in the darkness of the night battle own all the Deltas. BRAVO HOORAH!

Comment

buy the TM, i have one, tis awesome

Comment

I love mine. 'Tis ace. =D

Comment

What gas do you recommend for this?

Comment

I'm currently using Abbey Ultra or or green gas when it gets chilly. Seems to be alright on green gas though. no issues so far.

Have had one of my mags go on me though. Was fiddling with the hop and doing some test shooting using Ultra gas and it went full auto. Eek. Anyhow the valves gone.

Comment

i fired one mag in CQB, now buying one

THE END

Comment

Great gun, despite being plastic.
                        The kick, sound and return are all excellent! Feels great in your hand, and has fantastic range and hop up on green gas. Its TM, what more can be said?

Comment

mine has survived 18 months running on propane with minimal maintiance, very good gun.
                          WANTED
                          Mid cap mp5 mags
                          s-arms m4 mags
                          motorola & kenwood commercial radios

Comment

just raw propane? would raw butane work?!
                            Old Feedback: http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=38309

Comment

butane does work but is very underpowered .... i run mine on propane and use .36s and absolutly love it

If Carlsberg made Airsoft teams..............They would still get raped by the G.Z.C.F

Comment

Make sure to lube the seals regularly if you're using straight propane.

I like to occasionally shoot a magazine full of Abbey's 134A 'Maintenance Gas', which has added silicone, through my P226.

Ben.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

bravotwozero Eyes on. Find out more about bravotwozero
                                Working...
                                X