Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WE MEU & WE Hi Capa 5.1

Hey all,
    I am looking to get either one of these pistols.
    I have had a WE 1911 and that was great, could anybody who has used either of them, or has either of them tell me what they think.

Many thanks,

Bert.

Re: WE MEU & WE Hi Capa 5.1

I have the WE 7.1 Hi cappa dragon and my son has the 5.1 version, it is a great piece of kit. Powerful and accurate. 5.1 is basically the same but a longer barrel and no potato masher on the end and am sure the standard 5.1 doesn't have the ris either. One downside and I know this is a common fault is that the right hand safety is prone to falling off. This happened on mine my sons and the demo model I tried before I bought. luckily mine fell out in the living room and I fixed it permanently with a touch of superglue my sons went walkabout on a game day in the woods and is still out there somewhere. It doesn't affect the weapon in any way but thought it was worth mentioning. Super smooth action and a nice weighty feel with a nice kickback too. they're retailing arounf the £11 mark but you can get them cheaper looking around I got mine at a bargain £70 as the shop only had the 7.1 left and I didn't really want the 7.1 but a 5.1, so he gave me a big discount to take it off his hands.
    Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

i just got the 7" 5.1 with the funky meat tenderizer head, it feels great and seems to shoot well, not had any problems with it yet, i know many players who have the 5.1 dragon series and like them, mine cost me 130 quid with a spare mag, its full emetal apart from teh grip and from what i have read WE take a tm Hicapa strip it down, give it a new case and sell it for less, so basically any we 5.1 is a TM pistol upgraded.

Comment

I decided on the 5.1, I love it.
        I was talking to a guy at my site and he had a few, got one for £60 new.

Bert.

Comment

Do you want a gun that looks pretty or one thats functional? I opted for functional, I now own 2 TM Hi Capa 5.1's lol

AO/OM Handle - VAMP

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Bert Find out more about Bert
          Working...
          X