KSC Glock 17 full metal system 7 review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KSC Glock 17 full metal system 7 review

The Glock series of firearms are the brainchild of Austrian knife maker Gaston Glock . The glock is a self loading , internal hammer hangun . Available in several different sizes , calibres (9mm - 45.) and fire selective models .

KSC's airsoft version of this ledgendary firearm is a very impressive and realistic immitation .
    The gun is constructed from high quality polymer and metal . The frame is made of polymer and is very strong although slightly shiny and not as good looking as the KWA PTP version

Trades on the gun are tastefull and while not realistic are not the worst . KSC no longer are able to put RS trades on their glocks .

Perormance wise the gun is great , hitting out to around 40-45 metres and being able to hit the target around 3 out of 5 times . Average fps on green gas is 335 and 320 on abbey ultra .
    I can truthfully say that this gun is extremely reliable having been used in in weather down to -8 with no issues and having never jammed since I have bought it .
    The gun is available for £98.99 at ....
    Thanks for reading

Any offence taken from my posts is likely intended.

Re: KSC Glock 17 full metal system 7 review

The pictures seem to not want to go horizontally sorry .

Any offence taken from my posts is likely intended.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

voodooTheMarshmallow Find out more about voodooTheMarshmallow
    Working...
    X