X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cyma mp5j blowback review request in depth including internals etc

please write a review

Re: Cyma mp5j blowback review request in depth including internals etc

I baught this gun brand new and all i have had is trouble, i got it july last year and within two weeks of me haveing it and useing it once it broke with severe hop problems, next the gun was constantly jaming when a battery started to die due to the blowback and after my 4th skirmish with the weapon lone behold the full gearbox shredded and also shredded the piston whilst it was on so i hope this helps and you make the right choice and that is to keep away from blowback!

Comment

Just got the cm049j off of here a few daysago, build quality is absolutely amazing imo, it seems to be powder paint but will not scratch easily, firing very hot aswell i think as i havnt crono'd it as im not rich enough for one and not skirmished it yet but it is putting holes in a towel on the washing line sooo my conclusion is 400ish or more. hopefully i wont have any probs like the above but will do a in depth review within about a month when i have used it a fair bit and skirmished in various fields.

Comment

Cons......
        F**king red hot out the box. I currently have a dream army m90 spring with about an inch clipped off it and it still chronoes at 330 fps.

Gear box looks cheap compared to my other guns and the shimming needed a serious look at.

My gears stripped before I had chance to skirmish. I believe this was due to me keeping the spring cocked back for a week and the bad shim job causing the bushes to tip.

Rear sling mount is off poor design and WILL pull out. Nothing a bit arildite can't put right.

Fair bit of stock wobble.

Battery supplied is poor, mine wouldn't even charge.

Pro's...

It's cheap as chips ( £170 ish )

The ebb looks, sounds and feels great.

The overall look of the gun is very nice and doesn't look cheap and nasty.

And its cheap ad chips! Lol

I'd recommend this gun to anyone, with a warning that it needs a good overhaul before taking out into the field.
        " Brother Maynard!, bring up the Holy Hand Grenade! "

Comment

Bought this Airsoft Gun, circa 2 years ago. Was hot out of the box however the shop I bought it from down graded it for me(no charge). Feel is awesome, It is definitely a solid piece of kit. Only ever had two problems with it. Firstly the fire selector fell off and subsequently the cam on the inside replaced. Secondly, one day in the middle of a game it just stopped. The phrased use at the time was "electronically died".
          However now, with a ics light grip on the front and the previous problems fixed it is certainly a winner. The rate of fire is great even with an 8.4, no problems with the hop. Range and accuracy really good( and I mean really good). Especially with .25g. All in all I would say go for it. They are really good.

George

Comment

owned one for 6 months and regret selling it. its hot out of the box, range, accuracy and rof are very good on an 8.4. its very heavy for an mp5 but sturdy. had to fiddle with the sliding stock as it came loose a couple of times but thats it !! i think im going to get another 1 !

Comment

anyone else? i would like an indepth review if possible
              Dead or alive....your coming with me

Comment

As cartel says above, these guns love .25s. Using this as my main cqb rifle now, its holding up well and I haven't had any further issues with it. I've had nothing but compliments about how good it looks and sounds, and my bro took it out when his g&g mp5 went down, and he was WELL impressed. Said it was a lot heavier than his but seemed to have an extra bit of range than his ( 250 sheets worth )

You won't be disappointed with this rifle, at 150 quid now at most places, its a snip, and will hold its own on the field once a few quid is spent on it .
                " Brother Maynard!, bring up the Holy Hand Grenade! "

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

davetherave Find out more about davetherave
                Working...
                X