Echo 1 M240B

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Echo 1 M240B

Stock and receiver are good on my echo1 ,no problem ,only the stock's polymer is a little thin....

Comment

Ok mate, cheers
      Just spoken to the retailer, they said to send them the mag and pictures of the stock and reciever do demonstrate the issues before they do anymore
      There's about a mm of aly that has just flaked of on the right hand side and closer to 2mm on the left!
      Everyone I've spoken to has had no problems though so I think mine is simply defective
      | Systema L119A1 UGL PTW || Echo 1 L7A2 GPMG || G&P L110A2 Minimi || Custom L129A1 || KSC Glock 17 || Inokatsu Sig P226 || KSC Glock 18C |

Comment

I think too ,specialy if it broke at the first game...:/

I've a little "crack" (2cm) on the stock but it doesn't move.I hope i won't have some problem,but i will try to remplace the airsoft butt by a real one

Comment

Originally posted by MattaM View Post
          I think too ,specialy if it broke at the first game...:/

I've a little "crack" (2cm) on the stock but it doesn't move.I hope i won't have some problem,but i will try to remplace the airsoft butt by a real one
          The real one doesn't have a cavity so requires modification to store a battery if memory of what Pan told me is correct
          Yeah, really disappointed with that, found out that the feed pipe appears to be completely unattached to the feeding unit on the mag attachment point!
          I've asked the retailer in an email if they could put the magazine inside a shell from a real one as they can take more of a beating! (metal British issue version)
          | Systema L119A1 UGL PTW || Echo 1 L7A2 GPMG || G&P L110A2 Minimi || Custom L129A1 || KSC Glock 17 || Inokatsu Sig P226 || KSC Glock 18C |

Comment

I think i will put the battery in the ammobox (the crappy US one) cause i don't have a 50rds yet.Or lipo below the top cover.

And maybe is possible to "dremel" the stock to fit a battery in it...i will see

Comment

If I remember correctly, I have seen an Echo1 M240D custom that had the battery in the mag (although may have been an Ino or TH one
              Don't think a Lipo would fit under top cover what with the gearbox being soo heavily reinforced
              Dremel should work as long as your really slow and steady and could potentially make a much better option without the battery bouncing around in the stock?

Comment

A thin lipo will fit below the top cover i think ,but for the game,i'll must buy 2 or 3 of them...:/

I think that the ammobox is a better option,for the moment.I'll see when the stock will be in my hands,if it's possible to fit a battery inside

Comment

A normal LiPo should fit in the ejection port.

Comment

I had forgotten about that entirely
                    You've done it again Mr Pan!
                    Not sure how you would get the wires through as I haven't paid much attention to it, but I'd be concerned the LiPo would just fall out? Unless you got one that was thinner than it is high and just turned it round when you put it in, but might be tricky once wiring is in there.
                    I think the ammo box might be easier to do but the you have to rewire the ammo box feed and the gearbox wires?
                    On the topic of box mags, if you want something more hard wearing, I believe the A&K M60 magazine will fit with minor modification and it is made out of a more durable plasticard type material so that might be worth looking into if you are keeping the US type mag.
                    But for me, with it failing so easily and quickly, I think a metal magazine is the way forward.

Comment

Sure ,as soon as possible i will get a metal 50 rds ammobox

No problem to rewire ,all is very accessible.

Comment

Some news :

I did the ammobox convertion,in a 50rounds britfor ,it'works well.
                        The buttpad of the real stock fit the echo1 stock.
                        The real stock will fit with minors modifications ,but don't think i can put a battery in it.Thinking about to put a lipo in ammobox or in feed tray...i'll see.

Comment

Can anyone please post pictures of their conversions? I'd love to see some, the GPMG is my favourite support weapon!

Comment

ok its not a echo one, but if your wanting a gpmg conversion see below:

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...2-GPMG-project

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

systema PTW SOPMOD Find out more about systema PTW SOPMOD
                            Working...
                            X