Request Umarex h&k mp5k co2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request Umarex h&k mp5k co2

I have seen this advertised on the zero one site for £119. A good price i thought for a gbb smg. Can't really find any additional info or reviews for it as when I have searched the airgun version is displayed.

I would be interested in people's experiences with it. Build quality. Fps and if it has adjustable hop?

Re: Request Umarex h&k mp5k co2

I agree, very interested myself, looks like an awesome bit of kit for the price. Like you though, all mention of it on the web seems to be airgun related. I didnt even know you could rif airgun smg's!

SRC G36C v2 / ICS L85 A2 / ICS M4 RIS Proline all with AirFET mosfets. RA-Tech WE GBB Open Bolt SCAR
    TM chrome Deagle / KWA P226 / WE G18C Gen4

Comment

I would imagine its the Well MP5k, although dont quote me on that.

Comment

Its a 1.77mm thing. Shoots them little copper bbs.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JOE90 View Post
          Its a 1.77mm thing. Shoots them little copper bbs.
          Sure its .177" or 4.5mm?

---
          I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?yisswe
          -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
          -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

It says 6mm on it so unless they've messed that up...

Comment

I have one of these, it is 6mm BB caliber and uses plastic bbs with a 12g co2 capsule. I believe the confusion comes from Umarex making an air rifle/pistol version first and all of the videos on youtube show this version. it is mainly plastic with a metal interior and fires quite hot, although i haven't got round to chronoing it yet. The selector is safety and semi-auto. I haven't found the hop-up yet as well so i dunno if it even has an adjustable hop-up. The range is very good and i would not want to be in front of it and it has a little rail on the top. I think i have covered everything, if you need any more info, just ask.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Mwarrior84 Find out more about Mwarrior84
              Working...
              X