Collapse

Review request for G&G TGM A4 RTB, the MP5 with battery built into handguard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Review request for G&G TGM A4 RTB, the MP5 with battery built into handguard

Anyone got any experience with one of these?
    HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Re: Review request for G&G TGM A4 RTB, the MP5 with battery built into handguard

My local shop had these in and sent them all back to g& g to be modded as they didn't work very well , lovely gun, good rate of fire on it's handgrip built11.1 lipos. Problem was battery contacts didn't work all the time unless you held the handgrip and pulled it backwards towards the gun all the time . My local shop refuses to sell anything that Dosnt work properly as they put 2 yr warrantys on all their top tech g&g guns . L85 /sa80s got sent back to g&g as well for another load of faults as well .!!!!!

Comment

Re: Review request for G&G TGM A4 RTB, the MP5 with battery built into handguard

Ive just bought one of these and its supposed to be a revised model with changes to the batteries and charger...ill update how I get on with it once it arrives!

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by kash2729 View Post
        Ive just bought one of these and its supposed to be a revised model with changes to the batteries and charger...ill update how I get on with it once it arrives!

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Tapatalk
        I'm afraid I had the same experience....the batteries wouldn't sit properly and had to be held against the chassis to work....

Sent it back and received a normal batteried top tech model instead,love it,its built like a tank and runs like a dream☺☺

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Devlin Find out more about Devlin
        Working...
        X