A&K M249

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A&K M249

Well just the look of the damn thing has people worrying, I have done a couple of upgrades on mine: Added an 11.1v Lipo of use a 12v small battery, this takes the ROF into orbit. The feed tube that goes to the mag well needs a small amount dremmeling off the lip to allow it to be taken out or put in without having to unclip the box from the gun.

Once these small mods are done this is an Ultimate weapon, Massive Mag capacity with a superior ROF keeps every enemies head firmly down whilst the assault troops run up and nade them.

Do be aware that the Sound activated part of the feed lasts about 2 battles, I have removed the silly little switch and added a press button to feed.

Be aware that you will easily go though 5000+ rounds ion a day.

Highly recommend these if you can find one now.

Re: A&K M249

Dont forget the hop mod and the original one is pretty much useless and they can also have a slighlt problem with the trigger I think? But there both very easy fixes.

My feed back
    http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=9280

Comment

also on occasions they have dodgey box mags, but on the whole are great guns

I want one badly
      M3 shorty
      Ruger P-85
      Colt 1911A1

In the near future will be looking to add a few more to the collection, so anyone selling an MP5-K or an M249 drop me a PM

Comment

We got one of these just as a team gun. No problems what so ever. The only mod we've made is that we've put a large battery on it, increases the rof and can easily last a whole day/weekend.
        GZ Marshal
        Team Ghost

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Nefarious2008 Find out more about Nefarious2008
        Working...
        X