DE Shotguns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DE Shotguns

just wondering, are these any good? i mean off certain sites they are around £40 which is cheap for a bb gun and i mean the last plastic shotgun i had lasted 10 mins then broke :P im on about the ones which have the shells, not necessarily a certain one, they do about 3/4 and the only difference is the look or stock. cheers

Re: DE Shotguns

i have the de m56dl the one with the tactical stock and shorter front end.
    exact copy internally of the tm with more power but fixed hops are not quite as good okay for short ranges up to 25 yards but spread gets larger over this range.
    for good groupings use .25 bb or heavier, but for the money worth every penny.
    (do not slamfire ,as it states in the instructions and youll have no probs )
    m14/l1a1/thompson/sten/sig552/kac pdw/svd/l85a2/mp40/m16vn/car15/type56/mac10/scorpion/m79/m1 carbine/m60vn/stoner63/vfc bar/xm177e2/grease gun/ar57/m1911/uzi/aksu/mp5 b&t/ppsh41/mpl/diy sog rpd/acm m500/galil/

Comment

"(do not slamfire ,as it states in the instructions and youll have no probs )" slamfire??

Comment

Holding the trigger down and racking the pump. It produces an effect whereby every time the pump is racked forward the gun fires. Not good on the DEs but fine on the TMs

Comment

Originally posted by The Keeper of Secrets View Post
          Holding the trigger down and racking the pump. It produces an effect whereby every time the pump is racked forward the gun fires. Not good on the DEs but fine on the TMs
          so basically cocking then firing straight away, cocking then firing straight away etc. ?

Comment

You have you finger depressed on the tigger constantly. The gun fires automatically when the pump hits the most forward position.

Comment

oh yeah, that sounds a pretty idiotic thing tbh, i wouldnt do that anyway

Comment

It's fine to do on the TM ones, after all it does give instructions how to in the manual. But the DE ones would be a bad idea.

Comment

Had mine for a week now.
                  For the money its great fun but not sure for skirmishes though.
                  Its almost all plastic apart from a rubber grip and metal barrel.
                  The barrel is a very light alloy I wouldnt want to dive on it or hit any thing as I think it would dent very easy.

I would agree with the other post use .25 bb's or better, .20 drop out of the air after a short distance.

Its not strong enough to punch through a card board box but at close range you are aware you've been hit.

The shell magazines are nice though that's on of the reasons I wanted it.

Its not that easy to take apart if you go for a two tone and want to paint it as it seems most of it is snap fitted together and would most likely snap if forced apart.

The pump action is strong and sound goods as well as a plus point.

For the money though great fun.

Comment

ah, i guess im not going to get this, i was going to use it for cqb but as most posts say 0.25g+ and its 0.2g max at my local cqb site because its so close

Comment

i use .2s in my de shotgun its fine

Comment

Originally posted by comeback View Post
                        i use .2s in my de shotgun its fine
                        oh k, ill see then

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Ominous Slayer My name's Lee. My username used to be LeeBristolAirsoft. Find out more about Ominous Slayer
                        Working...
                        X