Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Review Wanted: JG G36E

Hi,

I am looking for a review of this gun as I have been offered one. so I am looking for: Range, FPS, ROF ect.

I know the regular G36C is bomb proof but what about the extened version?

Thanks!

Re: Review Wanted: JG G36E

All that is differnet is it gun is longer and depending on the version may have a bipod. Other than that all three incarnations of the gun c, k and e are exactly the same.

Comment

It's the same as the C but longer as Vladraken said.

Comment

I know it is longer but I was wondering more about the technical specs, FPS and such.

Comment

Originally posted by Orion1 View Post
          I know it is longer but I was wondering more about the technical specs, FPS and such.
          They are identical, the only differences are:

a) a longer handguard made of the exact same material.
          b) a different, longer style outer barrel also made of the same materials, and;
          c) a longer inner barrel, which in no way differs performance-wise from the shorter G36Cs 247mm barrel.
          Originally posted by Lt. Macka
          big black shapes draw the eye.

Comment

Thanks.

Looks like the FPS should be around 400 which is a bummer. would you recomend it? I am looking for a new gun and it seems alright but I cant find any info about range ect.

Comment

Between 300 and 400. Theres no consistency between batches

Generic Tapatalk Signature.
              -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
              -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

As the guys said, It's just a long "C" which are usually, like a lot of JG stuff, very good indeed, with the added advantage of it being,with a bipod, also usable as a support weapon, and as it's JG you could knock nails in with them and still shoot with them afterwards.
                "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Orion1 Find out more about Orion1
                Working...
                X