Review wanted: Vfc G36 Mil-Spec

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Review wanted: Vfc G36 Mil-Spec

Hi everyone,I know they improved this model,and not just added a carry handle.

I just want to find out what did they improve and if that's definitely worth the purchase,because I'm quite into G36s and I fancy the heavy recoil of the Vfc gbb series,but there's still Umarex behind the production and that makes me feel undecided.
    Leave 52% Remain 48% UK VOTES OUT!

Re: Review wanted: Vfc G36 Mil-Spec

Originally posted by Desert.Express View Post
    Hi everyone,I know they improved this model,and not just added a carry handle.

I just want to find out what did they improve and if that's definitely worth the purchase,because I'm quite into G36s and I fancy the heavy recoil of the Vfc gbb series,but there's still Umarex behind the production and that makes me feel undecided.
    Its worth buying. Crusader make a steel bolt that ads recoil. There are a lot of upgrades here in Taiwan. VFC G36 is very reliable, and it is reinforced whereas the WE isnt. It feels confident, thats all I can say.

Comment

Originally posted by Sig View Post
      Its worth buying. Crusader make a steel bolt that ads recoil. There are a lot of upgrades here in Taiwan. VFC G36 is very reliable, and it is reinforced whereas the WE isnt. It feels confident, thats all I can say.
      Thanks for the heads-up man.

Btw I already know about the Vfc G36c (have one for sale),but I wished to know more about this Mil-Spec model (that is THE G36 for me,it is pure beauty) and the new gen.3 mags.

So you suggest the Crusader steel bolt as upgrade..anything else?

Comment

Originally posted by Sig View Post
        Thanks for the heads-up man.

Btw I already know about the Vfc G36c (have one for sale),but I wished to know more about this Mil-Spec model (that is THE G36 for me,it is pure beauty) and the new gen.3 mags.

So you suggest the Crusader steel bolt as upgrade..anything else?

Comment

Its the 36K you want. That has gen3 mags and optical sight. Have a look at this.
          www.facebook.com/pages/TAF/255888806520

Comment

Does anyone sell it in Britain? Zero dont seem to sell any VFC, Stark-Arms or lower WE brand?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Desert.Express Find out more about Desert.Express
            Working...
            X