WE GBB M16A3 version 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WE GBB M16A3 version 3

i got this from someone and they just didnt want it.
    so i got it but without the box and the sling and all the other bit and bobs like speedloaders.

so, here it is:

when i held it it was like holding a brick, but a light one. my uncle who was in the royal marines wouldnt know if it was real or not as he had used the m16 alot.
    so a really solid build but the fore grip was abit wobbley, so i just fillled the gap up with kitchen towel.
    it is completely metal. the only plastic bits are the fore grip and the stock, but it is not ABS plasic, its more heavy and solid.
    the internals are very well done. with no rattleing parts and a strong and solid hammer.

so i couldnt wait to gas it up and go so i filled mag up with green and .2s.
    they flew like nothing i have seen and must be aleast 400+.
    i have got to get the NPAS kit for it otherwise it will be too powerfull.
    this would definatly outrange the standard AEG. and could, with heavy bbs, give the good sniper a run for its money.
    as it is so powerfull, the hop effexts light bbs too much for my liking but i will move on to something like .36s.
    134a is not nearly powerfull enough for this the recoil spring is so strong and the bolt is soo heavy that it does about ten shots and then it starts venting.but with green or ultra, it will give incredible recoil and great fps.

overall, this is one nice bit if kit. it is pretty well balance, considering how heavy the barrel is and with the new charging handle and the co2 kit, the performance is almost flawless and will last a heck of a long time before anything breaks or need replacing.
    Gear and accessors for sale! http://zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=122550

sigpic
    flame + hairspray = fun

Re: WE GBB M16A3 version 3

some pics: sorry for the long wait

Gear and accessors for sale! http://zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=122550

sigpic
    flame + hairspray = fun

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

tom the bom i am a male Find out more about tom the bom