• Show
Clear All

• ICS M4 Commando- Plastic PLEASE REVIEW

hi can someone do a review of the ICS M4 Commando- Plastic
    thanks
    brown
    sigpic

Re: ICS M4 Commando- Plastic PLEASE REVIEW

Yer sure, its just like the ICS M4 Commando- metal however this version is made from plastic

Comment

yer ok but is the metal one any good?
      sigpic

Comment

Metal body has a better motor on it and obviously the metal body.

Comment

Originally posted by LtPurcy View Post
          Metal body has a better motor on it and obviously the metal body.
          If i recall, Zero one has links with ICS and included the better motor.
          Originally posted by bravotwozero
          And no, owning a System doesn't increase the size of your manhood

Comment

ok i got the carbine ver. and it is great BUT z1 sent it with the wrong moter in it and i have checked it out and internaly it is the same as an expensive ics m4 and yea thay are worth it

Comment

The Plastic Series use the Infinity motor, not the Turbo 3000. Don't listen to what Z1 say, you may be very disapointed otherwise

Comment

Originally posted by hunter101 View Post
                The Plastic Series use the Infinity motor, not the Turbo 3000. Don't listen to what Z1 say, you may be very disapointed otherwise
                yea i got on to them about that and thay sent me down a new one

Comment

whats it like with the normal motor not the turbo 3000 does it make it less powerfull
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by brown View Post
                    whats it like with the normal motor not the turbo 3000 does it make it less powerfull
                    na it the R.O.F.(rate of fire) it is VERY diffrent the 3000 is much faster

Comment

Originally posted by NULL View Post
                      na it the R.O.F.(rate of fire) it is VERY diffrent the 3000 is much faster
                      The sportline series all come with the Infinity motor , its not even close to the Turbo 3000 for torque , but speed wise it's a little faster but wont last half as long or pull anything like the turbo 3000 will . The rest of the internals in the sportline guns are the same as the metal version and are just about bullet proof .

Comment

Originally posted by MONSTERC10 View Post
                        The sportline series all come with the Infinity motor , its not even close to the Turbo 3000 for torque , but speed wise it's a little faster but wont last half as long or pull anything like the turbo 3000 will . The rest of the internals in the sportline guns are the same as the metal version and are just about bullet proof .
                        Cheers for the info, my mate is thinking about an sportline, what would you say is the beefiest spring it can pull? Will it do much more than an M120?

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzzy View Post
                          Cheers for the info, my mate is thinking about an sportline, what would you say is the beefiest spring it can pull? Will it do much more than an M120?
                          I myself would go for a crane stock variant or a stubby stocked gun , just due to the wobble you get from the large stock on a plastic body , abit of a shame due to you not being able to run a large battery . As for what spring it would pull is a little hard to say , the standard infinity motor may pull a m120 but wouldnt last long , so i wouldnt go no bigger than a M100 , but if you swap the motor out for a 3000 turbo it will pull upto a m150 with no problems . It would be all upto you and what you want from the gun , do you need the higher fps as a trade off for ROF because the 3000 is a little slower than the infinity , but the 3000 wont go any slower with a larger spring where the infinity would . hope this helps .

Comment

Originally posted by MONSTERC10 View Post
                            I myself would go for a crane stock variant or a stubby stocked gun , just due to the wobble you get from the large stock on a plastic body , abit of a shame due to you not being able to run a large battery . As for what spring it would pull is a little hard to say , the standard infinity motor may pull a m120 but wouldnt last long , so i wouldnt go no bigger than a M100 , but if you swap the motor out for a 3000 turbo it will pull upto a m150 with no problems . It would be all upto you and what you want from the gun , do you need the higher fps as a trade off for ROF because the 3000 is a little slower than the infinity , but the 3000 wont go any slower with a larger spring where the infinity would . hope this helps .
                            Yeah it would be for a semi auto DMR so you wouldn't want to loose too much trigger response, I guess a 3000 upgrade would be the way to go, cheers.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

brown Find out more about brown
                            Working...
                            X