As above, could someone please do a review of the TM Aug,
    Thanks.

(PS: not the high-cycle)

Re: Tokyo Marui Steyr Aug Request

Anyone?

Comment

I own, and LOVE the tm Aug.

Personal choice was to go with the v2 civi model and add my own optic but that is superficial.

There is a little wobble between the upper and lower receivers that can easily be remedied with a few foam pads and the gear box can be a bit tricky to remove when upgrading but they are the only flaws I found with the gun as stock.

It has a beautiful look and is very practical (once you get used to bulpup you won't be going back). Easily upgradeable starts with good range, rof and fps and with the version 3 gearbox it is THE most solid gun internally you can buy in that price range AND ready for all those excessively common version 2 gearbox upgrades (the kind found in the m4/16 range).

All in all, it's a fantastic gun and regardless of what anyone else may say I would advise adding one to your collection.

Matt.
      I'm ready. I'm ready for the big ride baby.

Comment

I will PM you one in full with pictures when I get a computer up and running. Was there anything specific you wanted to know?
        dsgdreamteam

Comment

Just looking for a general overview, stuff like build quality, value for money, etc.
          Also what sort of a range does it do? Is it usable for woodland and longer ranges as stock or would I need it to be upgraded a bit?
          Thanks,

Comment

Mine is upgraded A LOT for super high rof, 310 fps and fires true to about 100ft/30m. As stock you'll get about 60ft which is more than enough for woodland games as most combat will happen over around that range anyway (imo). Like I said before, marui quality build, fantastic platform for future upgrades to suit your style of play and great all round gun. Buy one today :p!

Comment

Ok, thanks for the replies.
              Out of interest what's the battery space on it? I was thinking of making the conversion to Li-Po batteries when I get it but I was wondering what the biggest I could fit would be?
              Thanks.

Comment

Without a bit of modification your only gonna get a small battery in there. My personal choice is a stock pouch with two 11.1v Lipo bats inside. Makes changes faster should one run out lol.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

TheWere-Donkey Find out more about TheWere-Donkey
                Working...
                X