well mp5k

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well mp5k

can anybody give me a reveiw on this mp5k ? as ive seen them cheap on the internet ($60)but they seem rather cheap for what they are ?
    can any body give me any more info on them or the galaxy mp5 k as ive seen these at around the same price

Re: well mp5k

my galexy is really good ,310fps nice rof , beautiful hop i was really surprised.the main concern with them by all accounts is that the plastic can be a little brittle and prone to cracking /breaking although i have not had an issue with mine, mine is less than a year old so it may have been on earlier production guns.i run mine on 11.1v li-po's and that transforms the gun but then its so cheep im not bothered about it breaking so....
    bang for buck really good value but its not a TM by a long way in terms of quality of plastic's and the hi-cap that comes with it is serviceable but not great,i think the battery that came with it failed to empty a hi-cap so was filed in the bin straight off,9.6v nmh wont fit as they are too long only 8.4v nmh fit but as 7.4v and 11.1v li-po's are now around for them as well as the micro warning buzzers that just squeeze in ,so battery's are no issue any more.the pdw version comes with two mag's ,a short and long as well as a folding stock but the normal mp5k only has the one mag.
    i dont know if its possible to fit a silencer adapter to the k version as you can with the TM ,i tried to unscrew the muzzle part ,it look's like it will unscrew but i was unable to move it, possibly it will but i didn't try too hard as i had no intention of fitting a silencer i was just curious but not curious enough to risk breaking it.
    it makes a good side-arm but for a primary in cqb i'd either internally re-fit it or spend more on a higher quality gun,you might want to consider the cyma metal mp5k as well although i have no experience with them they are in a similar price range and offer a metal body.

Comment

thanks for the reply buddy heard and read quite a few mixed reviews of the galaxy mp5k might see if i can get one second hand cheap ish
      will have a look at cyma as ive heard good things about them
      also
      can any body give me a review of the well mp5k or a good gas / c02 mp5k as i cant seem to find many on the internet.

Comment

Hi mate I got the GBB.. Its all plastic but the important internal parts are metal. It's very light but handles great. Shooting is crisp and the full auto it's good fun. The mags on the other had are a pain in the ass. I have 7 mags only 2 don't leak. The seals on the mags out the box are very bad.

Hope this helps.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

thanks buddy would love the gbb version but unsure due to leaking mags can you buy new seals and are they hard to fit if you can?

Comment

I'm sure you can get new seals. I got the gun in a trade, so it's up for grabs. Let me know if you want some pics.

Comment

I know the well's bolt stays open on empty but im not sure it has a hop so range ain't all that good. I've herd of mods you can do but still haven't found the hop mod yet.
              sigpic

The bigger they are, the harder they fall but the more it hurts when they land on you!

Comment

Mate this it's a pray and spray gun as far as I'm concerned..I'd slap a silencer and a longer barrel on. That should give you better range.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

minisam92 Find out more about minisam92
                Working...
                X