Review wanted: Viper Tech M4 GBBR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Review wanted: Viper Tech M4 GBBR

Looking to get into using a GBBR as my main weapon, and don't want to be out performed by some sowing machine aeg (rof aside). Been looking at the WE HK416 that zero one sell, just because it looks awesome...

However I've seen the viper tech on a well used asain web site hat shall remain nameless .
    They seem to be up to inokatsu standard, but can't seem to find much about them.
    Anyone used one or got any useful info?

Yes this will be my first GBBR, but no I don't want to waste time and money starting on something for sub £200. I already know I love the realism, and don't mind the maintenance (intact I prefer it to gearboxes eurgh!)

Thanks!

Re: Review wanted: Viper Tech M4 GBBR

Although not a direct answer, but may be helpful. There are a couple of airsoft forums where this rifle has been discussed, they tend to focus on realism and gas guns in general. They seem devided on the Viper rifles, some claiming they are as good as Inokatsu, others saying they're cheap imitations. Personally, I was on the hunt recently for the Inokatsu, and as part of that search I quizzed a few retailers about the lack of presence of Viper on UK shores, they all stated that they had "heard" the platform was flawed and not worth the risk, especially when you factor in the high price tag.

I would suggest buying the Inokatsu, but other than second hand, none of the big name retailers stock it, so you'd have to import. WE seems to have the UK market locked down for gbbr's, because of the low cost of entry, and the quality (relative to what you pay).

Good luck with your investigations though. If you do decide to buy, I'd certainly be interested in your feedback.

Comment

Re: Review wanted: Viper Tech M4 GBBR

Viper is OEM of inokatsu, that's why there isn't a 2013 inokatsu as viper started selling their guns separate, the only difference is the trades and colour as they are pretty much the same
      Hate.
      "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his

General George S.patton

Dboys AK74U with Samson rail (y)

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Knight Find out more about Knight
      Working...
      X