Review wanted - Kriss vector

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Review wanted - Kriss vector

Ok update after a couple more games, the kriss is awesome. I rarely take it off 2rd burst and find I'm getting approx 2 mags per fill. The range and accuracy out of the box on .25's is not at all bad.

At the moment I have 5 mags and rarely find myslef using more than 2 per game, due to the limited capacity it forces a more tactical style i find rather than hosing.

Would i reccomend it, hell yes, the ergonomics are superb and for CQB games it is one of the best out of the box guns I've had the pleasure of using.
    Originally posted by tackle
    For the haters who feel that bamf, & others, are picking on you, GROW THE FUCK UP, their actually trying to stop you destroying our sport or having even more draconian measures foisted upon us.

Comment

I guess its the same with all new releases, and I seem to recall it happening with the Magpul Masada. Everyone bought one because they looked cool, then realised that it wasn't worth keeping for whatever reason. I know because I did it with the masada lol.

Comment

Guess its the same as what?

Its a fantastic gun.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

I guess people everywhere buy them because they look cool or are featured in whatever medium they enjoy, and then realise that they do not need it or want it as much as they realise. I'm sure it's a fantastic gun.

Plus, people will impulse buy with the knowledge that the resale value will be quite high due to high demand.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

bob86 Find out more about bob86
          Working...
          X