M4 specter series review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M4 specter series review

Hey guy looking to buy a m4 specter series but hoping to find some info about them

Re: Request !!! M4 specter series review

Right then, made by VFC under license, great internal and external quality.

uppers are about £170-190 to buy, not bad...

lower £160-170...

Now the problem, compatibility .... they made the upper and lower unique, about 3mm longer than standard, so you can't buy a G&P upper and fit it.... Secondly, don't bother trying to buy a standard cqb upper and think you can change the hand guard for a free float rail.... nope, the thread on the delta is different too.....

Its a good principle, but its like Apple, they don't like you playing with anything else....

Buy a G&P gun, then if you really want another upper, buy one second hand, works out MUCH cheaper!

Comment

Re: Request !!! M4 specter series review

great platforms. externals are superb, internals are also great with the exception of the cut off leaver. i think they made them out of cheese for this.

as mentioned above, not compatible with G&P, but G&P isnt the only brand out there if you want new rails

cant confirm off the top of my head but im pretty sure WE stuff fits (even the uppers are damn close, but they crack open apposed to slide, so cant be used)

hop units arnt bad, but i have experienced double feeding with mine (my mates hasnt had this issue though)

only other thinkg to watch out for is that is you buy the m16 length upper, it may be hot, but if you buy the cqb length upper, it will be fine.

if you know you will be buying 2 very different length uppers, then set the fps to the longest one, and you will be fine for any others
      For Sale!
      TM M870 with a load of stuff
      A&K massada sniper spec
      Chronograph
      leaving airsoft so everything must go

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

thomo5410 Find out more about thomo5410
      Working...
      X