Ra tech Scar L

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ra tech Scar L

Just wondering if anybody knows anything about it, or really anything about Ra-tech in general?
    Thanks

Re: Ra tech Scar L

Is that the WE SCAR?

Originally posted by spascat View Post
    Just wondering if anybody knows anything about it, or really anything about Ra-tech in general?
    Thanks

Comment

Do you mean a fully (factory) upgraded WE Scar with RA-tech upgrades or the standard WE Scar?

Comment

The upgraded WE Scar with RA-tech upgrades, direct from their website.

Comment

The we scar in general is very good gbbr! The ratech upgraded rifles are very good just very pricey.

My rifle only has the ratech extended tightbore and hop rubber and performs just as well as my friends fully tricked out ratech scar which has problems in the colder weather cycling the heavier Cnc steel bolt etc. may have a slightly less recoil and may show more wear if using a higher power gas in the factory model.

Comment

If you have the funds to buy it then go for it.
            As said above the standard Scar is good, but eventually the trigger components will destroy themselves, that can vary greatly from one Scar to another, but it will happen, and then you will either have to buy replacement standard parts or upgrade it anyway.
            I'm not sure they come with the steel bolt in even the upgraded version, but if it doesn't come with it then I'd personally steer clear of it anyway, the extra recoil could cause problems with the hinge plate in the long run. (if it isn't included in the package)

I've got a fully upgraded WE M4 and its had 1000s of rounds through it, it shows very very little signs of any wear on trigger components.
            On the other hand I've got a WE L85 too, this had a maximum of 1500 rounds through it before it snapped the valve locker, (crap pot metal) so I replaced it only to find that wear on the hammer prevented it from resetting the valve locker, I couldn't find a hammer so I've ended up buying a full trigger box, I'm now in the process of slowly upgrading it with steel parts for WHEN the new trigger set goes.

You simply can't question the durability of RA-tech parts compared to the standard WE parts.

If you can afford it buy it pre upgraded, if you can't then buy it and replace the parts as/when they fail.

Comment

Alright thanks for that very useful

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

spascat Find out more about spascat
              Working...
              X