[Request] 'Pre-upgraded' RA Tech WE G36 range

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Request] 'Pre-upgraded' RA Tech WE G36 range

Have used a lot of AEG's over the past few years of airsofting, i'm looking into getting a GBBR, mostly for the added realism they provide. A certain retailer sells the WE range imported from RA Tech totally 'pre-upgraded' as it were, and these have taken my interest. Not wanting to spend a fortune on my first gas rifle i'm quite interested in the G36 (G39) range as they're relatively affordable.
    Does anyone have any relevant knowledge or experience with these? Particularly RA Tech upgraded ones, regarding their performance? (as this is what I understand GBBR's tend to really lack on)

Thanks in advance,

Mat

Re: [Request] 'Pre-upgraded' RA Tech WE G36 range

I can't comment on the RA Tech upgrades versions but I've heard the WE G39 is an absolutely amazing gun and for a gas rifle is invincible, also have been told it's fired in stupid low temperatures. They look very nice and WE are good manufactures (imo) so I don't see why you shouldn't go for them.

My only gripe are the magazines being too darn wide to fit in M4 pouches, but that's with all G36's :D
    IF YOU HAVE ANY L7A2 GPMG PARTS FOR SALE PLEASE MESSAGE ME

Comment

Just get G36 pouches. I have some begadi ones and they are a breeze to get on with.

The WE G39 is one of their best guns IMO.
      Just got myself a RA-TECH HK416 and the upgraded parts are solid. Same would be said for the G39.
      If you get RA-tech parts, make sure you most of it at the same time. They sometimes have a habit of breaking the standard parts as its the new CNC steel parts moving against the WE pot metal parts. If you get the RA-Tech upgraded guns though its all been done already.

Which G36 varient you looking at?
      Coventry University Airsoft Society - "Rock Up Late, Fuck Shit Up, Go Home"

Comment

Either the G39k or G39c, if I get one from new it'll come fully upgraded with all the RA Tech parts, except the cocking lever (which I can expect to break i've heard).
        In terms of performance how different from AEG's are gas rifles? I understand there are issues firing on full auto, but in general I hardly use full auto on my Marui Recoil anyway so i'll be more than happy to stick to repetition on the G39.

Comment

Trigger responce is much quicker, unless you've gone and put loads of money into your aeg lipos, mosfet etc.
          Range is generally brilliant for the WE gas guns aswell.

Cooldown is an issue, so don't expect more than a few shots on full auto before it starts to affect performance. Single shots are all you need anyway. Save ammo and be more precise.
          Coventry University Airsoft Society - "Rock Up Late, Fuck Shit Up, Go Home"

Comment

Sounds great, I don't see the low capacity mags or single shot restriction as an issue, if anything a bonus as the mag changes on gas rifles look very entertaining with all the working parts considered

Comment

Originally posted by Tariq182 View Post
              Just get G36 pouches. I have some begadi ones and they are a breeze to get on with.

The WE G39 is one of their best guns IMO.
              Just got myself a RA-TECH HK416 and the upgraded parts are solid. Same would be said for the G39.
              If you get RA-tech parts, make sure you most of it at the same time. They sometimes have a habit of breaking the standard parts as its the new CNC steel parts moving against the WE pot metal parts. If you get the RA-Tech upgraded guns though its all been done already.

Which G36 varient you looking at?
              I can vouch for the above. I put the RA Tech Steel Bolt into my WE L85A2, and it has all but worn my trigger mech, where the steel bolt connects with the trigger mech...I've now got a new WE L85 trigger mech on the way with all the relevant RA Tech steel trigger mech upgrades.

The WE G39 since its release has been heralded as one of the best gbbr. In reliability and all weather performance. Even in Scotland in minus celcius temperatures.
              "Sometimes seen but never heard"

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Someshot Find out more about Someshot
              Working...
              X