VFC HK416 GBB/AEG review/comparison wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VFC HK416 GBB/AEG review/comparison wanted

Hi guys, looking into getting a 416 in the near future, still not entirely sure as to what platform so reviews/personal experience would be greatly appreciated.

I'm looking into taking a dive into GBBRs, so some advice as to maintence is greatly accepted.
    This is more or less for VFCs GBB variant, as the reviews I've read on it date back before 2012, and have issues with the bolt. Just wondering I this is an issue with the newer models as I don't have the tools to modify a steel bolt.

In terms of the AEG version if seen a few reviews on here and YouTube, opinions and experience is still greatly appreciated but preferably the GBB version.

Thanks guys,
    Jay
    Don't forget to submit feedback! http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php

Re: VFC HK416 GBB/AEG review/comparison wanted

Vfc bolt carriers can still crack, your better off getting the 416 gbbr I have for sale which is 100% WA compatible so spare parts are never out of reach
    Hate.
    "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his

General George S.patton

Dboys AK74U with Samson rail (y)

Comment

ah so the bolt is still an issue, shame, don't tempt me kind sir, pay day is only tomorrow :P

Comment

If you're getting a GBBR 416 get the WE.

If you want the AEG, go VFC and get the new ASCU and ASHU
        IF YOU HAVE ANY L7A2 GPMG PARTS FOR SALE PLEASE MESSAGE ME

Comment

Originally posted by Saltyyy View Post
          If you're getting a GBBR 416 get the WE.

If you want the AEG, go VFC and get the new ASCU and ASHU
          This man speaks sense. WE gbbrs are great value for money, and plenty of upgrade, and spare parts are available

Sent from my LT30p using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by starscream View Post
            This man speaks sense. WE gbbrs are great value for money, and plenty of upgrade, and spare parts are available

But my WA 416 is better :P, 80g bolt....cold weather skirmishing is possible! and has correct trades and looks a damn lot nicer then WE's shiny and grey alternative!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...oderately-rare
            Hate.
            "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his

General George S.patton

Dboys AK74U with Samson rail (y)

Comment

Originally posted by starscream View Post

Another +1 for that.
              Have 2 fully upgraded WE GBBR's now and very happy. Have the 416 too (although with full RA-Tech internals), and the look feel and kick are awesome.

Was gonna go with WA, but after owning the WE I just prefer the slightly updated internals. I've not had mine long enough to play in the summer, but it works just fine in winter!

Comment

Very tempting, I'm so dangerous with money, I'd make an amazing MP or something like that..

Cheers for the advice guys, ill think about investing after if finished with my current project

Jay

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

ProfHappyCat Find out more about ProfHappyCat
                Working...
                X