Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magpul Masada SV

Hey Guys

Im really like the idea of the Masada but im wondering if anyone has or has used the Streamline Masada and how it is.

Im not really up for paying full price for the Real bench mark one and the A&K one just hasnt intrested me from what iv read.

So if anyone has a SV Version info would be great, Honest opinion if you have one n its been no good please tell me why as im intrested to hear the Pros and Cons of each person

One iv heard is the ROF isnt great but tbh im not overly concerned on that.

Cheers

Re: Magpul Masada SV

My mate has one and it seems relatively good. Range and accuracy was solid and like you said ROF was not the best, but then again I don't think the 'standard' Masada is amazing anyway. Apart from that the only reason I think its cheaper is due to the front sight and rear PTS MBUS iron sight has been omitted, and the 120rnd mid cap replaced by a 75rnd pmag

Comment

Fair enough Pal Cheers
      How long has your mate had it.

The ROF dosent bother me much as i tend to stay Semi Auto anyway, Maybe the odd Burst so Getting bbs down range in droves and fast dosent bother me as much, Ano ano ppl will be reading thinking hes daft but thats my style of play lol.

Everything iv looked at is back in 2011 n stuff on the masada's lol its like surely there must be more End of 2012 start 2013.

So cheers for that mate.

Comment

He has only had it since the airsoft show/convention (British version of shot show) but it seems completely fine.

Comment

This years or 2012s lol

Comment

Originally posted by spascat View Post
            like you said ROF was not the best, but then again I don't think the 'standard' Masada is amazing anyway.
            from what i gathered magpul wanted a slightly slower motor to more accurately replicate the cyclic rate of the real rifle

also you can get a full masada new for £350 - id spend the extra 50 quid n go for it...

i have the masada 556 cqb in DE n its simply amazing, ROF is 16bb/s on a 7.4v 25c lipo. and the range and accuracy is really good, easily as good if not better than the best aeg's at the site i play at, and they have upgraded g&p rifles, tm recoil shock and g&g top tech rifles

cheers liam

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by spascat View Post
            like you said ROF was not the best, but then again I don't think the 'standard' Masada is amazing anyway.
            from what i gathered magpul wanted a slightly slower motor to more accurately replicate the cyclic rate of the real rifle

also you can get a full masada new for £350 - id spend the extra 50 quid n go for it...

i have the masada 556 cqb in DE n its simply amazing, ROF is 16bb/s on a 7.4v 25c lipo. and the range and accuracy is really good, easily as good if not better than the best aeg's at the site i play at, and they have upgraded g&p rifles, tm recoil shock and g&g top tech rifles

cheers liam
            -Wardeneo-

Comment

I believe the SV version is also made of a slightly cheaper plastic so it doesn't have as nice a finish as the regular version.
              TM SCAR-H Recoil // TM MK18 Recoil // VFC HK417 // KWA Kriss Vector // ASG AW.338 //
              TM Glock 18c // TM Five-SeveN // VFC FNX.45 Tactical // KWA USP.45 Tactical //

Comment

Hi guys
                Cheers for all the responses as above I think if I was to go for one id be as well going for the top line one as its come down in price, But at the moment I chose to start my airsoft days with a M4 V5 Carbine from G&P and I'm very happy with it and hopefully will post a full review in 6 months once I have had a good while and put it through its paces

Comment

Originally posted by Alchizzera View Post
                  Hi guys
                  Cheers for all the responses as above I think if I was to go for one id be as well going for the top line one as its come down in price, But at the moment I chose to start my airsoft days with a M4 V5 Carbine from G&P and I'm very happy with it and hopefully will post a full review in 6 months once I have had a good while and put it through its paces
                  G&p v5 is an awesome rifle!

Liam

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Alchizzera View Post
                  Hi guys
                  G&p v5 is an awesome rifle!

Liam
                  -Wardeneo-

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Alchizzera Find out more about Alchizzera
                  Working...
                  X