Wanted, review on the kings arms ris ultra grade m4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted, review on the kings arms ris ultra grade m4

Want to no if these are any good, looking for a budget gun for a project, it's priced for about £160. Also if they are compatible to fit other parts

Hope someone can help

Re: Wanted, review on the kings arms ris ultra grade m4

I bought one of these literally last week. First off, the body including the top main attachment rail is plastic. Its solid, good quality ABS plastic but something to be aware of. Rail covers are plastic. The Front ris, front sight, external barrel, flashhider and stock tube are full metal. The rear stock quality is poor, I binned mine as soon as I got it. It's front wired (as you would expect) and the rate of fire is quite nice. Its also LOUD. Really loud.

Shooting is hard, fast and straight. A little hop adjustment and I was really impressed with the accuracy of this gun, for the length of the barrel its really quite impresive. Actually was was more accurate than my brothers full size CA G3 out of the box, but it fires too hot for a lot of sites - 380-390 for mine, despite being listed as 360. We'll see how the shooting goes when I clip the spring a bit to bring the power down. The fire seclector slicks into place nicely and it feels as erganomic as any M4.

I have fitted mine with the L119A1 barrel extention, fitted perfectley as its 14MM counter clockwise threaded barrel. The birdcage flashhider is attached with a 1.5MM hex screw and is glued in place - Take it off with a good dose of silicone spray and a wrench.

Takes and feeds perfectly with my Marui mags and the after-market car-15 stock I put on fits well, so far its fully compatable with anything I've put near it. The front RIS wobbles a wee bit side to side and the battery box was a bit of a squeeze to get a 8.6v battery in (mostly the wire getting in the way, but not too bad really)

Overall, I'm happy with it - the price I paid (on a sale for £135) it was a bargin. I'm happy with it and I'd buy it again, even with the pastic body. If it bothers me after a while, I'll pick up an aftermarket metal body for a few quid. If you want new, for the price its a good deal. If you want more metal for your money, second hard markets might be an option but I'm glad I bought new - less issues to worry about.

Comment

Re: Wanted, review on the kings arms ris ultra grade m4

Seems good then, the issues are things I can deal with and most likely change them anyways. Thanks for that. Let us no if any others problems arise, but so far I'm more than tempted to get one now, just wait for pay day haha

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

tomtomsatnav love airsoft! Find out more about tomtomsatnav
      Working...
      X