Reveiw wanted: src g36(any variant)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reveiw wanted: src g36(any variant)

Don't think many people have these please tell me if you know why. A lot of sites differ on its fps from 280-380 :/ please help. thanks if you know someone who has one or have owned or used one could you tell me something about it please.

Re: Reveiw wanted: src g36(any variant)

Originally posted by gunmadairsoft View Post
    Don't think many people have these please tell me if you know why. A lot of sites differ on its fps from 280-380 :/ please help. thanks if you know someone who has one or have owned or used one could you tell me something about it please.
    I had a gen 3 src g36c and I had no problems with mine - had it for a year... Fps out the box on mine was 334-341fps

All in all a good gun for the price - range and accuracy was ok... But then I'm comparing it to the tm recoils I've had, magpul masada I've had which ofc cost like twice as much and obviously out perform it out the box etc...

Liam
    -Wardeneo-

Comment

Originally posted by wardeneo View Post
      I had a gen 3 src g36c and I had no problems with mine - had it for a year... Fps out the box on mine was 334-341fps

All in all a good gun for the price - range and accuracy was ok... But then I'm comparing it to the tm recoils I've had, magpul masada I've had which ofc cost like twice as much and obviously out perform it out the box etc...

Liam
      Have you heard anything about the gas blowback version because that is the one i am most interested in thanks

Comment

Nah, if I'm being honest I didn't know src make a blowback version, I know ares n marui does....
        -Wardeneo-

Comment

okay, one more question what kind of material is it made of eg abs, nylon fibre, polymer and is i of rugged construction?

Comment

My src gen 3 was made if nylon fibre reinforced polymer... N it had a decent weight to it because of this....

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/e...neo/null-7.jpg

That is what mine looked like
            -Wardeneo-

Comment

Friend of mine was a gen 2 G36 owner, felt a bit tacky but came with a fairly beefy motor for the price, no major issues but nothing really amazing about it. With regards to Gas Blow Back (GBB) I wouldn't trust SRC too much, its something they have gotten into relatively recently. You should bare in mind that running a GBB gun tends to mean you need alot of magazines (to skirmish with) as they are usually real cap 30 round mags, so I'd run like 10, and at £20-30 each new, that gets very expensive. So, because you are looking at SRC I can assume you are on a budget and thus I recommend instead of an SRC GBB, for the same price (once mags factored in) a G&P M4 (M4 because bits are easy as pie to find and lots of them) If you are absolutely after a GBB, I hear WE make an alright GBB G36. Just my 2 pence worth :P Hope some of that helps
              Cardiff University Airsoft Society
              Like our Facebook page.
              And subscribe to our YouTube channel!
              sigpic

Comment

thanks i like your set up btw

- - - Updated - - -

Well the src is £80 cheaper than the we and the mag capacity is 65rds for £30 each and the bolt and internals are metal but there are no upgrades so if something goes wrong then i'll probaly be screwed so i'm not sure and i will use this mainly for small cqb matches so might not need too many mags.

Comment

Oh for CQB a GBB will be great and at my CQB site with semi auto only no more than 200 rounds per game at most is needed so you wouldn't need the 10 mags for outdoor. Not to mention GBBS are very cool. Look up in depth gun reviews on specific models made by SRC and other companies, try and look for comparisons to other guns and try to avoid justbbguns style "This is great! They really go for miles!... BUY IT!" I have considered a GBB AK for a while, as GBBRs are not my strong point, let me know what you find out
                  Cardiff University Airsoft Society
                  Like our Facebook page.
                  And subscribe to our YouTube channel!
                  sigpic

Comment

Okay thanks, the only problem is that there aren't any reviews or anything unfortunately. But I think you have just persuaded me to get it so thanks and when i do i'll let you know how i get on thanks again.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

gunmadairsoft Find out more about gunmadairsoft
                    Working...
                    X