King arms Galil MAR?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• King arms Galil MAR?

anyone mind doing a review please? even if its just a quick overview of your experience with one.

cheers

Russell
    TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Re: King arms Galil MAR?

I have the King Arms Galil SAR and I'm delighted with it, and well worth the £415 from Essex Air Soft (now Terms of Engagement). Extremely well built and tough, it has corking range and rate of fire. Ever so reliable and sexy, I can say that the Galil is a gun that gets people talking on site. Also, I don't need to do any upgrades.

I can't say about the MAR, but from my Galil, I would say that it's a winner.

Jay

Comment

Re: King arms Galil MAR?

I have a Galil Mar and a Galil Ar, they are both brilliant bits of kit, ROF is good except i usually use single shot, but that is crisp and trigger pull is sharp and responsive, the mags are loose, but that is the case with the real Galil which i had the pleasure to play with courtesy of the Estonians in Afghanistan. I am desperately trying to source a SAR now to finish the set. My only gripe is that i haven't found anything to fit to them to be able to mount optics, but i am open to suggestions.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

caffin999 IT Consultant Find out more about caffin999
      Working...
      X