King arms Sig 556 HOLO.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• King arms Sig 556 HOLO.

Could some give us (well me) a review on the King Arms Sig 556 HOLO. Not fussed whether its the full length or the shorty as they will be the same on the inside.

Re: King arms Sig 556 HOLO.

I own the King Arms Sig Sauer 556 Holo DE.
    An awesome AEG, the blowback feature is very cool, but everyone tells me it won't last long, as electric blowbacks always fail!

And mine just has! It's in the shop as we speak. I'm not happy about that, as this along with the look of the rifle is what drew me to it. But while it does work it's quite loud, and really makes this rifle stand out from all the others.

I've never seen another one in the time I've had it.

The selector swich is a bit of a pain, as there is only a faint click between semi and full auto. Maybe it can be changed out when the warranty has expired and I'm brave enough to open it up myself!

My buddy bought the Shorty version in black the same day, he's the unluckiest airsofter alive!
    The blowback failed on his, the battery wiring failed, the piston failed, and a piece of the receiver cracked off! He has since had a replacement from the shop that sold them to us, and hasn't had any problems at all with this one.

They both chrono at around 330ish fps.

These may just be teething problems, but we'll see.
    A beautiful rifle, and something a little different to help you stand out from the crowd.

If you have any questions feel free to pm me.
    CRY HAVOC AND LET SLIP
    THE DOGS OF WAR!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Abbadon101 Find out more about Abbadon101
    Working...
    X