Collapse

CA AUG A1 (military version - proline)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CA AUG A1 (military version - proline)

Has anyone got one of these as i am purchasing one at the weekend and would like to know what people think of then

Thanks
    CA & JP Rifles SPR (Upgraded)
    CA M4A1 SPC

Re: CA AUG A1 (military version - proline)

I have one, very nice AEG. Well made and robust. IF you like bullpups.

Would suggest you get a TB barrel fitted and new hop rubber, then accuracy and range improves.

Other than that awesome bit of kit.
    TM m4a1 socom, Vfc Kac pdw, Vfc 416, Umarex m27, KA svd ( aeg and spring), Magpul pdr, Army R50, TM Deagle, TM Hicapa 4.3, TM snub nose revolver.

Comment

@blazed99 is it as easy to change the barrel and hopup as it is on most other guns as I have herd that with bullbup gun the hopup is atatcht to the gearbox in the back or really dificult to change

Just wondering as I'm quite new to airsoft and my m4 has broken and I need a sturdy replacement

CHEERS
      Traded with me? please leave feedback as will I http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=104161

Comment

Realy simple on the Aug mate, couple of buttons pressed a i think two little screws and Bob's your uncle.
        TM m4a1 socom, Vfc Kac pdw, Vfc 416, Umarex m27, KA svd ( aeg and spring), Magpul pdr, Army R50, TM Deagle, TM Hicapa 4.3, TM snub nose revolver.

Comment

Cheers mate
          Traded with me? please leave feedback as will I http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=104161

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

013753 I am Owen Find out more about 013753
          Working...
          X