Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The new WE PDW?

What do people think about the new PDW?
    Im very interested in getting one but don't really know that much about it?

Any thoughts? Has anybody got one?

Cheers
    Chris

Re: The new WE PDW?

yep, got the WE, sound platform , good recoil, nice piece of kit, surprisingly small and ideal for cqb. This is a pic of mine, just fitted npas. have also ordered open bolt conversion kit

The nomad only goes from point to point as a consequence and as a factual necessity: in principle, points for him are relays along a trajectory.” (Nomadology: The War Machine)

Comment

i have had the pdw for a few days now and love it this is my first gbb rifle and now it has got my hooked to them lol i would recomend getting it

NOMADS follow no one, we are the Ghosts of the Desert and the Nightmare in your dreams.
      Long live NOMADS HOORAA

Comment

I am looking to get one but the open bolt verion with short barrel )
        I will shoot you all.

Comment

update. DONT GET THE OPEN BOLT KIT. It vents gas like a leaking tap, and if you are left handed you just get a blast of gas every time you fire it. Buy the kit and just use the short barrel and put the closed bolt system back in, also you can then use an NPAS kit to get the FPS down to an acceptable level so you can use it on any site, otherwise you wont be using it any time soon.
          The nomad only goes from point to point as a consequence and as a factual necessity: in principle, points for him are relays along a trajectory.” (Nomadology: The War Machine)

Comment

Did you test the efficiency of the two systems at all? (How many shots were you able to get from a fully gassed mag for instance)

Comment

This isthe first GBB that has really interested/tempted me as I absolutely love my VFC AEG version.

Still worried about carrying around a load of heavy mags though...are the PDW versions any lighter?

I can't see why they make an open bolt version of the RIF. As far as I can see, the original Real Steel fires from a closed bolt anyway?
              AdeUK

Comment

The 'open bolt' is just a new system that doesn't use the brass tube, regarded as the closed bolt.

They are both closed bolt systems if you want to use real steel terms.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Mole1811 Im a self confessed Airsoft nut! Just wishing he had the money to splash out on lots of new toys Find out more about Mole1811
                Working...
                X