Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Licenced IWI GALIL SAR - Anyone got one?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Licenced IWI GALIL SAR - Anyone got one?

A company that i'm not familiar with, 'IWI' have released an affordable licenced GALIL SAR, RRP £209.
    I just wondered if anyone has one, or had a close up. Interested in build quality, etc.
    RAtty
    Trader Feedback.
    http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=16017

Yorkshire Players Forum.
    http://www.zeroin.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=110

Re: Licenced IWI GALIL SAR - Anyone got one?

"IWI", is Israeli Weapon Industries ratty. They're a real steel manufacturer. Could it be a rebranded weapon perhaps?

Comment

they are made by cyma and distributed by cybergun, apparently they are fairly tough and shot well but there are no spare mags in the uk yet and it only take the cybergun mag, not galil, not king arms, not avalon and not ak mags so its not going to be a very good purchase. you can find hi-caps in usa but they wont post to eu so i wouldnt recomend buying one, i am going for the ics version as i have found a retailer selling them for £305 with 2 hi-caps.

Comment

quick update, i now own the cybergun galil as well now, its not bad at all, full metal, full metal gearbox and bearings, shoots well, 380fps out the box but mega easy to cut the spring down. managed to get a spare mag as well! havent skrimished it yet but watch this space..

Comment

bit of a necro but i also have this gun , you can get spare magazines from **please don't link retailers**
          Last edited by ThePope; 20 April, 2011, 19:57.
          From deepest darkest pagan Wales ! The steel wolves !

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

ratty1968 Find out more about ratty1968
          Working...
          X