• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Classic Army G36k

Cost a while ago £250
    Age 3 years old
    Still running? HELL YEA

Ok guys lets get started

This is the classic army g36k, obviously moulded after the same g36k, comes with fully working x4 optical scope, and a hand guard with rail fittings on, the gun is made out of the same fibre glass material used in the real steel, and it feels fantastic, the gun is some what heavy and chunky and feels really nice, the only niggle is i dont like the magazines, too huge when they dont need to be.
    It takes mini batteries, im not sure if 9.6v will work im sure it will
    Hop up is a wheel design, open the ejection port and then turn up or down
    Gun fires around 300 with .2 and the ROF is rather nice

Performance
    Really good from what i have tested, skirmished dropped and was still firing, recently got problems with the battery which is being replaced, and also the hop up wheel doesnt seem to be engaging so will have to look at that.
    but overall its a tank and fires straight and true and gets some nice long range kills
    score: 8/10

Looks
    The gun is pure sex, feels, weighs pretty much the same as the real steel and the looks of the g36k generally are very nice and arent that common on the airsoft field, only niggle is that the rail system on the handgaurd mainly on the bottom is strange, on the bottom only a few of the rail slots have threads in them, i think they are called grub screws so you cant put rails near the magazine side of the handgaurd, if you look at the picture where the rail is youll understand what i mean, so you can only put your crap at the front near the flash hider
    Score 10/10, bloody beautiful

Cost
    This costed around £250 before the VCRA bill came into place and was imported from hong kong, magazines are rather cheap and i stick to midcaps anyway, dont like the rattling of hi caps.

Overall
    BEAUTIFUL! if you love your g36's and want a real solid piece of kit, buy this

overall score
    10/10 love it
    i loved it more than the classic army m4 we had and thats when i was obsessed with armalites

About the Author

Collapse

MiniSnipa Adam Purcell, 17, Student, Brockenhurst College Studying Uniformed public services Find out more about MiniSnipa
Working...
X