ICS M4A1 or T.M SOPMOD M4. Your comments please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ICS M4A1 or T.M SOPMOD M4. Your comments please

I have the opportunity to buy an ICS M4 RIS or a T M SOPMOD M4 for the same price.
    I have tried both and like both for there own individual reasons, I would like to hear what owners of these two have to say to help me with my choice.
    Pro’s and con’s please

Thanks

Re: ICS M4A1 or T.M SOPMOD M4. Your comments please

Obviously SOPMOD, you're either getting a bargain on the SOPMOD or ripped off on the ICS if they're the same price, SOPMOD anyday. Whilst the ICS is good, the SOPMOD is right up there with the very best.

Comment

Depends on if you mean TM SOPMOD or TM Pro line Recoil SOPMOD :P

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

yeah I was going on the actual SOPMOD that everyone gets stifff over recently :P

Comment

**has not at all just bought a SOPMOD on here**

Comment

Yeah its the Marui SOPMOD

The deal is just the SOPMOD M4 plus some mags and a battery for the same price as an ICS M4 with a lot more extras.
            One thing i did notice is the ICS had the edge on ROF, not always a bonus I know.

I cant find any feedback on the net regarding the durability of the recoil engine so has anyone heard of any problems

Comment

It's deffo a Recoil SOPMOD for the same price as an ICS M4.....? If so that's a little messed up or very lucky (My fully Laylex/prommy upgraded SOPMOD with 3 mags sling and 2 9.6batts has set me back about £630 and they are 430ish new with 1 mag and no bats which are like £36ish a pop)

If it is a safe deal no chance of being dodged you would be barmy if you didn't get the SOPMOD, its second only to a PTW (and some would argue its better in some ways but lets not get into that debate!)

Put it this way, after using a SOPMOD one weekend I promptly sold every single gun in my collection to own one.

Comment

thepope - Thanks for the feedback. Its helped with a few niggles i had

Yeah its a recoil SOPMOD the price is a £’s cheaper than normal but the ICS came with quite a lot of extras, spare gearbox, barrel, torch etc

SOPMOD it is then

Comment

Enjoy it, pretty cool thing is that the standard mags have a switch in them to swap between 30 rounds and 82ish if you fancy a little mil sim in the future. One thing to note is that if you want to upgrade the spring on this make sure you get an eagle6 spring from Richardy on here for about a tenner as the TM recoil guns take a special 22 coil spring and normal springs will just cause issues. Z1 also do custom 9.6v batts for this at 50ish quid which will be essential if you do upgrade the spring (or you could get one of richardys lipo ones.)

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Hattori Find out more about Hattori
                  Working...
                  X