Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talk about your KWA MAC 11

Hello,

Just been offered one of these little guys in a swap and I don't really know what to think since I've never owed a GBB before. I wondered if anyone could give some pointers as to what's good, what sucks etc, as I have heard some causes for concern (namely spitting BB's out the ejection port, needing religious cleaning, jamming problems)

Any help you can give would be very much appreciated

Thank you all,

Artekus
    My Feedback

Originally posted by Tiercel
    I mean, how dare I have fun? Im ruining thier immersion

Re: Talk about your KWA MAC 11

Well, Iv'e got very little experience with them, but they shoot HOT. My mates was shooting 415 on Green on a warm day.

Comment

hmmm, can be a real pain in the arse. Had 3 now, two were fine, but the last one needed the GBB engine replacing. Downsides to these: hard to get parts, can stick will need lots of cleaning and fire from open bolt. Plastic bolt also prone to cracking and the magnesium replacemnt ones are not cheap. Upsides: they look cool and are loads of fun!

Comment

i have one of these with a magnesium bolt and its s*@t hot! it does need alot of cleaning and the mags dont feed well so you find yourself taking the mag out once and messing with the spring! but thats it. i would recomend them to anyone!
        Signature Removed

Comment

Love it. (I think of it as a pistol really) I'm lucky to have 5x50rnd mags so can field it on its own for fun. The feeders and lips on the mags are easy to wear out.
          sigpic

Comment

Cheers for your help lads!

Artekus
            My Feedback

Originally posted by Tiercel
            I mean, how dare I have fun? Im ruining thier immersion

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Artekus I got born. I did shit Find out more about Artekus